Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Old Newbie

kick and punch test

Please comment on my animation CC please.
    punch and kick.
    Comments very much Appreciated
    __gif___
    green red purple green im so glad im not colour blind
    Click here if you wish to participate in my pivot game! :3

Re: kick and punch test

sryy but thatt is extreemly stiff..ease ir and move every point every frame trust it works...

curtz?click sig

^
    Douchebag

You're doing fine, you're animation is crap, but what do you expect from a guy who's animated for, I'm guessing not very much more than a month.

Study tutorials, do things by yourself, that's the only way you'll get better, no-one can magically make you better.

Oh and if you really require the overrated "criticism" that everyone is blabbering about like they know what they are talking about, here it is:
    You only move the arm when you walk, not the hand, your feet isn't in the same position when you're walking and almost all of your joints is moving back or forth like he's having a seizure while being conscious.

VISUALIZE, do YOU look like that when you're punching and kicking? I honestly don't hope so, or I really feel sorry for you.
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Dedicated Member

I agree with phoenix. the foot placement is off, and pretty much everything is kinda stfef, but, unlike most begginers, he eased, which is key in any animation.

other than that, id just be reapeating everything that Pheonix just said. good job, good luck, and stuff..
    I'll return courtesy...
    *cough*
    \failsig

Dedicated Member

As stated before, the stiffness of the stickfigure is huge. Try to move the back, arms and head a bit more and put a feeling of force into the punch instead of having it look like he gives the air a light slap.

Coutersy please?