Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

EDIT: ya nice start work on movements by using more frames also check out the tuts section

SOZ smash i just saw that there was 2 or 3 threads created i didnt bother reading them

-fp

Jeez man, it's alright. . . I said he could make a new topic because his old one was a fermenting abyss of spam. Look around before you freak out on someone. But from now on, yeah, post all your animations here in this thread.

Anyways!

It's. . . ok. But you need to work on the jerkyness, and the blood, and realisticness. Just overall, work on it. Practice always works.

it needs to have thicker blood and a bit more descenision.also you should try to make a better blood stk fo the ground when you finish it.

and other than that it was alright (ohh pm (private message)and ill tell you how to do better kick physics.)and check the tutorials.

Well post your animations here I deleted your first post by accident so please just your animation links below our posts. And read the forum rules, Smashdood carm down also Stick freak has been doing this for anyway.

Post new anis here.