Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My animations

My animations

Milans says: Damn, I don't think I can do that, can I? Although, I think I did
    viva la .:BAM:. says: dumb ass

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

those aren't that bad.. you have a decent stick.. and some decent effects.. but make more body movements and a lot more length please...

ok! ))(*

Dont post 1, 2, 3 word posts. You need to make your animations bigger, both in length and viewing size. I cant even see whats happening hardly. When you save as gif make the frame rate 6/100, uncheck merge and all the other boxes and most importantly make the size 1/2. Do this or i cant see your animations. Im not going to comment on your pivots till i can see them properly.

If i make it bigger, it will go too slow. And i could even see my animations, I dont think their small *:+ .... I made the frate rate 5 damnit, and your asking for bigger -_-... plus i posted 1,2,3 posts because thats how much i done so far also its my choice how big the boxes are isnt it?..

Its is your choice but the dude was just giving advice. Your animations have good movements but i want to see more. Please do some longer ones. Good job.

Courtesy please.
    <--- Click 4 Courtesy

SX rools =P

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

ya he was giving advice.... and btw.... i think he meant 1,2,3 post as in the one u posted b4 him... it was only 1 word

Yes, i know he was trying to help me, but it didnt help *:+ , sorry if its not long, i'l try to make a longer one later ))(*

it ok milan dont be sad u are still good u are better den me so its ok so 8/10 altogher

huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast