Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Drace's 4th anim. Low beg?

hey, please watch the piv, the pivothost makes the gif really slow, so it looks choppy!
    Gif:

Piv:
    http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Drace/kall22a35.piv
    Hello

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Drace's 4th anim. Low beg?

Low beginner I'm afraid. You need to practice on a lot of things. The movements were not eased at all, the movements were choppy and stiff. Just make sure you always move all the joints of the stick figure. Make sure you ease when you start to make a stick figure move.

The speed effect you used was great. It looked really cool. But you didn't move it at all. The ruined it to be honest. If you made it move, it would of been a lot more realistic. Now for the explosion. It looked horrible I'm afraid. The outline was way too thick. And you only used 2 colors. Maybe a few particles would of made it look better. And maybe not make the outline of the explosion so thick. I have to say that the 3D was nice. Looked like you tried to ease. That was the best part for me. I liked that. I loved the cinematic idea of wings. That looked really cool. Would of been cooler if you added a white fill for them though. The background at the back showed and it did look quite ugly.

So for now you are still a beginner. Just work on the things I told you. Well done.
    Saaffeee

Fresh Newbie

Re: Drace's 4th anim. Low beg?

Thanks. and yeah i did try to ease =) ill try to ease it more next time. the gif also makes it soo slow so its choppy, so please check out the piv file.
    ill give curtesy
    Hello