Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

what level am i?

watch my vid on youtube heres the link

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EiQaeAeKUSY

p.s how do you post videoes here?

Re: what level am i?

Youre a very very low begginer, put 3 hours work into, make it long, smooth, liquidy, just don't make him move so much all at once, please.
    Courtesy You're animation is awsome, mind telling me how good or bad mine is?

Please give me an idea of how good or bad of an animator I am http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51896

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by pivotcreaterx
    Youre a very very low begginer, put 3 hours work into, make it long, smooth, liquidy, just don't make him move so much all at once, please.
    veryvery VERY unneeded you didn't even tell him how to really improve, just say he's a low begginner. Your anims were stiff, what you do is you'll move one body part and when your finished with that you go back and move the others, you need to move all of them at the same time. You also need to ease when you do those movements,this is what easing looks like:
    l-l--l---l----l---l--l-l
    See how it goes slow then fast then slow. Your foot placement is also bad, he moves from one part of the ground and then goes upward, try to keep all of the sticks at the same level.
    [center:1e3e9dtr]
    [/center:1e3e9dtr][center:1e3e9dtr]
    [old thread]^[newest anim]^[/center:1e3e9dtr]
    [center:1e3e9dtr]Thank you )(nUmB for the avvie,Will&#39;s awsome also <.<[/center:1e3e9dtr]

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Make sure you keep all of your animations to this one thread.

Also, save your animations as a GIF file, then go to www.imageshack.us and host your GIF there, then copy and paste the link it gives you to this thread, instead of using youtube.

Fresh Newbie

the bit at the end is how i used to animate!!, the bits at the start are alot btter! you have to agree with me there.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by thisiskerpal
    Quote Originally Posted by pivotcreaterx
    veryvery VERY unneeded you didn't even tell him how to really improve, just say he's a low begginner. Your anims were stiff, what you do is you'll move one body part and when your finished with that you go back and move the others, you need to move all of them at the same time. You also need to ease when you do those movements,this is what easing looks like:
    l-l--l---l----l---l--l-l
    See how it goes slow then fast then slow. Your foot placement is also bad, he moves from one part of the ground and then goes upward, try to keep all of the sticks at the same level.
    Srry bout the small detail.
    Courtesy You're animation is awsome, mind telling me how good or bad mine is?

Please give me an idea of how good or bad of an animator I am http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51896