Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Am I Ready for Intermediate

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell No

4 8.33%
  • Hell No

4 8.33%
  • Hell No

4 8.33%
  • Hell No

4 8.33%
  • No

3 6.25%
  • No

3 6.25%
  • No

3 6.25%
  • No

3 6.25%
  • Almost

4 8.33%
  • Almost

4 8.33%
  • Almost

4 8.33%
  • Almost

4 8.33%
  • Yes!

1 2.08%
  • Yes!

1 2.08%
  • Yes!

1 2.08%
  • Yes!

1 2.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First off, speed them up and downsize them, that helps a lot. Second, it looks like you ripped off Bert's (LS's?) Jin Kazama stick to make your stick, and same with the bullet holes - give credit when using others sticks.

Now as for the animations - try and work on smoothness and moves, they're iffy. Not sure on much else because they're too slow to view properly right now.

o snap! thanks for reminding me to post creds! I just edited it into the post. Thanks! And what do you mean its too slow to view? I made the Gif file saved as 13 frame rate...maybe you didnt let it load all the way?

Whoa, that's it. 13 frame rate is wayyyy too slow, go with probably 6 or 7 for those animations.

(13 isn't 13 frames per second, it means each frame takes 13/100ths of a second)

ok, resaved them as 7/100. Hopefully its better )
    Plz let me know.

when you save

there thats the way you do it k?
    oh yeah and use filenuke its better it accepts all file type uploads so use that now.
    work on smoothness and physics.

Thank you for the tip! I will convert to filenuke l8er when i have time.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Hah, that last one was great,

it was nooby but it made me laugh,

i liked it, nice one
    Elite Forgotten

I have a question...im new to the whole posting Ani's into forums and stuff. I understand how to use image shack and stuff....but saving my animation to put it in .gif format confuses me a little bit. When I use Pivot I normally use the lowest frame rate (by pulling that little bar all the way down) so that i wont have to use as many frames. Is that wrong? Since I do that do I need to save it with a frame speed of 6/100? Any tips would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by CyrAx
    I have a question...im new to the whole posting Ani's into forums and stuff. I understand how to use image shack and stuff....but saving my animation to put it in .gif format confuses me a little bit. When I use Pivot I normally use the lowest frame rate (by pulling that little bar all the way down) so that i wont have to use as many frames. Is that wrong? Since I do that do I need to save it with a frame speed of 6/100? Any tips would be much appreciated!
    It's best to leave it at default, it will produce a much better looking animation in the end.
    Just practice with it at default, and try to find out how much more/less you need to move things compared to at lowest settings, it doesn't take very long to get used to really.

Welcome to the forums too, you're first anis aren't half bad for a beginner, try reading some tutorials to get you started, you'll get much better in time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast