Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Oogle thread

Well, lets start this thread with one of my good animations

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: The Oogle thread

no, it's ok, they meant the types of flashing that triggers epilepsy seizors. THis is only a couple of lines flashing so no worries.

I can see the easing ut it would have been more noticeable with more fps. Please smooth it by adding more frames per second and also works a bit on physics...

I would like to see you getting better.

seems good. i like the flashing stickman and the effects. just work on smoothness.
    I Like Courtesy. Did you like that too? If you so, please click this. If you click that, you are a great person in the world!

Heres another test

Lol the colours on the ak were messed up, i suggest using a brown for the outside and an orange or gold for the inside, first you need to get rid of choppiness, all you need to do is change the framerate to 18+ and make smaller movements, once your animations are smooth add easing by moving figures like this |-|--|---|----|-----|----|---|--|-| instead of this |-|--|--|--|--|-| (|=frame, -=space).
    [center:35dbpjta]Stop looking at my sig do something useful.[/center:35dbpjta]

Sorry about not being here for a little while, my pivot got glitched and wouldn't let me save any animations but its working again so heres one of my latest anims

Okay, but choppy and stiff. Look at Baha's tutorial; Unless they're made by someone good, the YouTube ones give you no help at all, if not worse. Check the comments, if they're good, then watch the tutorial.

Old Newbie

i like the flashy before the punch, and the ending when he fell... easings pretty good but physics are a problem(dont worry, i struggle with them too)

Well I've been gone for a long time... again. but now im back!!! heres my latest, the first 1 is one of my older ones.

nice flashing effect although it would have been bettah if the easing was better but nvm that...i think ur med-high beg...keep it up
    curtz?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast