Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Steveya's Animations

I've just start out in Pivot again. I've tried a few times before but quit. Now I want to actually go somewhere and just wanted to know what everyone thought of my first few animations. (Some props/sticks taken from http://droidz.org/).

My Animations:
    Title: Not titled

.piv: http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Stevey...et_war6bwl.piv

Title: Face Kick

GIF Raped I think
    .piv: http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Steveya/face_kick87s.piv
    92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to REAL music (rock, metal, alternative), copy and paste this into your signature

Re: Steveya's Animations

first!

wow nice animations good flowing, need work on easing though try some tutorial
    that might help.
    also you have stiffness work on that also.

courtesy?

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Steelsprite
    first!
    wow nice animations good flowing,
    need work on easing though try some tutorial
    that might help.
    also you have stiffness work on that also.
    courtesy?
    Thank you. I'll look at some of the tutorials on here now.
    Courtesy returned.
    92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to REAL music (rock, metal, alternative), copy and paste this into your signature

really good idea. i like that. but just kinda stiff. and uneased. i like the effects too, such the fire ball and the explosion. but the explosion is unrealistic. i know you download the explosion from droidz. maybe you can watch the explosion test from the .zip file and learn from it.

Courtz?
    I Like Courtesy. Did you like that too? If you so, please click this. If you click that, you are a great person in the world!

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sampah
    really good idea. i like that. but just kinda stiff. and uneased. i like the effects too, such the fire ball and the explosion. but the explosion is unrealistic. i know you download the explosion from droidz. maybe you can watch the explosion test from the .zip file and learn from it.

Courtz?
    Thank you. I'm still looking through tutorials and working on my animations. I did try and make the explosion more realistic but I rushed it abit. I watched the .piv a bit but not enough.
    Courtesy returned.