Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

just a random punch

im a beginner so heres a random punch

Re: just a random punch

Hey, wow your punch needs ALOT of work. Here goes [not trying to be harsh so don't take it the wrong way] Your foot placement first off - it waz not good at all, al the feet did waz slide across the floor. Instead of sliding lol maybe he should step - whilst remembering to keep the feet in their proper place.

Next thing is easing. Easing goes small movements t larger movements then back to small movements. - i suggest waving your own arm up and down, notice how it starts off slow then goes fast then back to slow?

Easing goes like this:
    l-l-l--l---l-----l---l--l-l-l
    Your doing THIS:
    l---l---l---l---l---l

Maybe if i didn't help you should try the tut section of DD. Sorry for all the CC I'm just trying to help out.
    OMGBULLSHT*Merry Christmas LAWLZ*
    V.I.P Me For A Special Prize <-- Click!
    My Thread!

Sorry.
    Your application to join our match-making service has been rejected.
    You failed question #14:
    'What do you like most in women?'
    'My Dick' was not an acceptable answer.

[My YouTube Channel - Yes I'm omgbullsht] --- [My Tutorials Channel On Youtube! - Yes I'm A Ball Sack]

COURTESY PLEASE?

I've provided some examples of easing for you:
    Bad Easing

Good Easing

He also moved around wierdly. He should take a step forward, but his back foot should move a little. He pretty much shook around the whole time. The movement was also bad. Look up some tutorials to help you, and practice your basic movements. He was also stiff. Try moving every joint every frame to reduce stiffness. Even if you only move them a little. Also, move around in front of a mirror. You can see how you move and help you with the movements in your animations, and can also give you a style different from others, seeing that no one moves exactly like someone else. Happy animating.

herez a better animation and thanks 4 the tipz

Quote Originally Posted by spud
    herez a better animation and thanks 4 the tipz
    Oh wow.. There is a lot of work to be done... Alright, try to not do random movements with the arms/legs. If you're gonna move a body part, ease it but don't randomly fly it somewhere one frame then somewhere else the next frame. Hope it helps.

I don't ask for courtesy. I earn it.
    -
    http://www.neobux.com/?r=kwts