Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ash

Ash's Animations - Updates and FFA round 1 :P

~Ash's Thread~
    Rulez
    1.No going off topic.

2.No spamming or flameing.

3.No posting 3 words and saying something like that animations great i class that as spam.

4.I will only give courtesy to people who i think have earned it by giving me
    good critism and tips on how to improve such and such so atleast about 2 sentances.

(Supporting)
    Tan
    Linksinipivotic
    Axis
    (In progress)
    Raz Tribute - Demon rage 10%
    Deathrep vs Ash - 5%
    Inuyasha pivot maybe
    (Newest)
    Raz tribute clip 1(Preview clip)

FFA round 1 animation(pwning pivotinter xD)

Deathrep vs Ash Preview(100 frames)

(Older)
    Naruto vs Sasuke preview(Last preview)
    http://uploaded.pivothost.org/ashrowe51/na...e_pivot674z.gif
    New avatar and intro for youtube
    http://uploaded.pivothost.org/ashrow..._introqvfq.gif

Enjoy and rate

Re: Ash's Animations - Ash Vs Deathrep preview

the second 1 the back is quiet stiff but other than that smooth

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by zonkis
    the second 1 the back is quiet stiff but other than that smooth
    Which one is the second one? And in what part is the back stiff? Anymore comments people's?

Good animations, the foot placement was very good, it was eased very well. I would like to see more effects in your animations. The deathrep vs ash aniamtion lacked movement, good camera movement but not much character movement. Keep these up and you'll be inter soon.
    High-beg
    courtsey returned.

Click for thread.

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpotts
    Good animations, the foot placement was very good, it was eased very well. I would like to see more effects in your animations. The deathrep vs ash aniamtion lacked movement, good camera movement but not much character movement. Keep these up and you'll be inter soon.
    High-beg
    courtsey returned.
    Thanks potts for the rateing i dont think i'l ever be inter xD it took me like 6 months to get to high begginer and i still have a long way to go for inter but thank you for the rateing

Veteran Enthusiast

I really love the Ash vs Deathrep one. It had awesome easing and really good movement, but it did rarther go slow and turn unrealistic. Although your movement are very smooth and awesomely eased, just maybe take out a few frames of easing so its a bit more faster and entertaining. I disliked the reaction of Deathrep when you hit him, it went slow and at the end when deathrep landed, the legs bent in the wrong direction too much, therefore making it look like the stickman had no bones.
    Your foot placement is perfect though, but there is some stiffness in the legs, not much but maybe 1 or 2 frames of stiffness. Thats really it.

Your high beginner at the moment, BUT if you keep practising and remove some stiffness, speed it up a little, and make it a little more realistic (just a tiny little teeny weeny more realistic) than your inter.

Courtesy returned.

Fanatic Enthusiast

very cool, very good easing, only problem is that some movements are slow, for example: a guy punch someone at 0.0001 mph and he fly all earth around ? What about the impact? the guys arm should move faster, and for the guy be flying, he should punch to upp(WTF??)

Sorry cuz my english sucks bro

Courtezy???
    [center:3i8o92ef]Old thread[/center:3i8o92ef]

Yeah good animations, but some are a bit stiff although I like your use of slow-mo and your effects are great, good effort.
    Med Beg.
    Courtesy?
    EDIT: sorry about my crappy and short comment, now that I look at your animations again I don't see any flaws, I mean still a little in foot placement and little bit of physics, just try to ease a bit more (only a bit...) and you should get it looking a little bit more realistic but otherwise there pretty good animations high-borderz (I really like your effects), also sorry about the late response my computer broke down.
    P.S. don't need to give me courtesy, I messed up.
    [center:2ko3y71e][/center:2ko3y71e]

Ash

Quote Originally Posted by RedBoot
    Yeah good animations, but some are a bit stiff although I like your use of slow-mo and your effects are great, good effort.
    Med Beg.
    Courtesy?
    Sorry Med begginer ._. no tips no courtesy you gave me like nothing you kinda only told me that it was stiff??? Where is it stiff and why med, also if you read my rules i only give courtesy to people that need it or people who rate good.

Old Newbie

med beginner. You are stiff in places but your effects are awesome! anyway not much i can tell you except keep up the good work

curtzy (tho i dont expect one)
    If u be reading this, then u will also be looking at: (my thread) In a few minutes u will be commenting there =)

What was that? You're a [img]http://**********.com/img/1240725071.bmp[/img]?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast