Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SeeJay Rules!1!!1!!!11111! (Will Return Courtesy) =)

My Animations:

My First Pivot
    Okay, I admit it, I was following Baha's Tutorial, Click HERE to go there, and got a bit bored so I just continued it. It's very short. This is my only animation that isn't me only following a tutorial. Maybe comment on it? If there's anything to comment on.

Teleport Test
    Did this one to test out "teleporting?" For a future animation, haha.

Dashing Test
    Another test for a future animation.

Trailing Test

And another...

Gunshot
    Was following Animal's Tutorial on Shooting Guns and it came out like this.

My Second Pivot, Red vs Blue
    Yeah, it's short... Sorry about the end where the blue stick dies, got lazy, ZZzzZ... Was like 2:00 in the morning when I finished it, haha.

Hopefully, more animations coming soon!! Hehehe...
    [center:3mi0czns][/center:3mi0czns]

[center:3mi0czns]Ooo... A big red button that leads to my thread... I want to press on it so bad I want to pee on myself.
    Courtesy?[/center:3mi0czns]

Air

Re: SeeJay Rules!1!!1!!!11111!

Quote Originally Posted by SeeJayTooFourToo
    My Animations:

My First Pivot
    Okay, I admit it, I was following Baha's Tutorial, Click HERE to go there, and got a bit bored so I just continued it. It's very short. This is my only animation that isn't me only following a tutorial. Maybe comment on it? If there's anything to comment on. Also I have a question should I add my animations of tests too? Like trying out different sticks and the lot...

Hopefully, more animations coming soon!! Hehehe...

Wow, sure thats your first, because if it is it's amazing for your first,

Otherwise, it's kind of stiff and uneased. You need to ease more. Those trails were awesome though, so were the particles. So keep it up. That is definite potential.

Courtesy? (Common Courtesy-since I posted on your thread will you comment on mine)
    [center:2199tbiz][/center:2199tbiz]

Re: SeeJay Rules!1!!1!!!11111! (Will Return Courtesy) =)

Oh... Alright thanks for the help, It's my first pivot that isn't a tutorial.

[center:3mi0czns]Ooo... A big red button that leads to my thread... I want to press on it so bad I want to pee on myself.

for your first pivot?! if thats true then seejay, i can safely say, does rule! nice piv! work on your easing and stiffness and youll be interz in no time
    [center:3rpb0b91][/center:3rpb0b91]

Interz? Haha your funny.

Old Newbie

thats your first pivot without a tutorial... dude you dont know how INSANE that is... im much better than you when it comes to stickfigure animating but gee those effects you used and the blood particles were awesome! You have some GREAT potential keep up the awesome work and animate WHENEVER you can so u get better and better =)
    If u be reading this, then u will also be looking at: (my thread) In a few minutes u will be commenting there =)

What was that? You're a [img]http://**********.com/img/1240725071.bmp[/img]?

Ooh... Okay, hehe. I'll try that.

New animation. ^.^

Enthusiast

Ok, so basically, most of the time it was stiff. Your footplacement was off. The good part was that you're animations were smooth. Courtesy? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58948
    LoL Username: Mmmmooooooooo

Enthusiast

Inside your animashunz having fun with Mr. default :D

Your animations are pretty cool. I see you like trying out lots of effects. Most of your animations are effects with minimum movements. They look good, but I think you should try making something with more movements. Your first pivot was amazing, most people's firsts suck really bad. Yours was not bad. You already have a great head start, I think you should keep practicing a lot and make as many animations as possible to increase your skill. They say practice makes perfect and that goes a lot with Pivot. I see lots of potential in you. I am currently interested in taking some students for me to mentor Pivot. If you are interested, PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast