Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: The penis goes:

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Moo

2 22.22%
  • lol

1 11.11%
  • Meow

2 22.22%
  • Dunno

0 0%
  • Rawr

4 44.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flares Thread [please rate]

Hello, I'm Flare, and I just started out my new animating "pass-time" here on DarkDemon.
    Below you can see some of my animations, and I would like it if you would rank the animations as well in the poll above. I WILL return courtesy so please comment as well.
    [center:1949944h]Newest![/center:1949944h]

UH OH MY PIVOT FILES WERE DELETED D:
    Will upload more anis soon
    [center:1jwxrhlc]Achievment Game l Curtz? l BBcoding Tut l Vertix Fourums[/center:1jwxrhlc][center:1jwxrhlc][img]http://**********.com/img/1241926330.png[/img][/center:1jwxrhlc]

Re: Flares Thread [please rate]

Nice job man, thumbs up.
    i like the fire one, but the way the smoke dissappears, its a little odd.
    try and make the person have more movement on the running test by adding more frames. the more frames the better

Courtesy?
    Anonninja -> Zelda -> Kiwi bitch beach -> Hardcore Kid -> Trendy

Old Newbie

the fire one was sick
    but the smoke like instantly froze when the dude left i would of let it kept going but still have the odd disappering of it

the running was ok didn't look all the eased tho

curtz

Quote Originally Posted by KaBOom
    the fire one was sick
    but the smoke like instantly froze when the dude left i would of let it kept going but still have the odd disappering of it

the running was ok didn't look all the eased tho

curtz
    Actually it is supposed to be a really fast looking run. Like a OMIGOSHCHEEZEIT! run
    [center:1jwxrhlc]Achievment Game l Curtz? l BBcoding Tut l Vertix Fourums[/center:1jwxrhlc][center:1jwxrhlc][img]http://**********.com/img/1241926330.png[/img][/center:1jwxrhlc]

Well they are good, could maybe use a bit more of easing, and it is kind of stiff. But anyways, there isn't much to rate, because the animations don't have much in them, so I would suggest making longer animations. Anyways, in the default animation, you eased pretty well, though that was pretty stiff. The run with the blast and smoke, I have to say I did not like it. The smoke faded pretty stupidly looking, and I just didn't like the blast. The both runs would've needed more frames too. Well, I do not want to put you down, you have skills and that, you just need to train.

Courtesy returned.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Is it just me, or does this NOT look like part of Szitns DDC8?

Seriously, look at the run and the flame, it's almost a rip.
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero

[/center:1n34a6n7]
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero, the first of one of my many CYOA's.
    Click the top part of the signature, and try to get out alive.[/center:1n34a6n7]

Hello Flare, nice animations.

Newest: It was good, not much to go on, but I'll try. The run was very stiff. His back didn't move at all. Just a little movement is fine. It was also very spastic. I suggest putting a little easing into is. The rocket (?) moved really fast until it hit the guy. It sort of lagged at the right of the animation. Also the smoke wouldn't disappear that fast, it would linger spreading a little each frame and changing into a lighter color. I'm glad I'm seeing you use effects though and they are nicely done. I chuckled when the rocket went up his ass. .

Run Test: I pretty much said what I needed to say up above. It was looped nicely though.

Other Test: It was eased nicely and sort of enjoyable. I would suggest onion skin trailing though. It's when you sort of keep the stick on the onion skin but also move it. I can't really explain it. It's kind of like if you get blown backwards, You sort of in a C shape. It's because your hands and feet want to be back where they are and they are sort of moving back, even though you are moving the other way. It's hard to explain, see if there are any tutorials on it.

Over all I'd say about a medium beginner. Keep working and good job.

Courtesy?

Nice Animations,Flare.

Newest: Really Good, But Run Is Stiff Back Didn't Move At All E.g Move It By 1-4 Pixel Min. So Its Fine.
    Very Little Easing.

The Rocket Guy Or Whatever Moved Really Fast Until It Hit The Guy. It Sorta Lagged.
    The Smoke Should've Lasted Longer And Changing Into A Lighter Colour.

I'd Say Low High Beginner?

Courtesy? Click The Signature Link.

Chief Turd

Quote Originally Posted by .Mike
    Is it just me, or does this NOT look like part of Szitns DDC8?

Seriously, look at the run and the flame, it's almost a rip.
    Yeah, it does a bit.
    I don't mind though
    Infact, I think you pulled off that run better than I did!
    The colours of the effects weren't the best though, the transtrails should be a orange yellow as apposed to a red. I also didn't really like the way the smoke dissappeared. It should have faded, instead of dissappearing the way it did. Also, as it dissappeared, you should have increased the size of each smoke stk by 1 pixel, to make it look a bit more like smoke. But yeah, keep it up. Maybe try and make something longer.

Brought your thread up a bit as well, lol.

Fanatic Enthusiast

med-high, you already have the basics, you only need to work on some stiffness and other problems...
    Keep it up, vewry good work.

Courtezy???
    [center:3i8o92ef]Old thread[/center:3i8o92ef]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast