Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: nice?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • its the best stk ever!!!!!!!!!!

0 0%
  • its ok

0 0%
  • nah it suked ass

0 0%
  • kill it burn it send it to hell

0 0%
  • awesome but could use some work

0 0%

Thread: Rowds Thread

Old Newbie

Rowds Thread

ok i'm only a rookie on pa which is somewhere in begginer here i'm sure but here are my animations XD

Newest to oldest

kay this is the portal gun i made i've been playing alot to see how it works and am now just adjusting it so i can have the proper recoil in animations...sorry if i shouldn't post this here...PORTAL FTW

my spacing test i don't think its really spaced and the floor is unrealistic

a test for the stick i've been making just wanted to see how well i could animate with it

animation that got me to rook on pivot animation =D

first person collab entry (unfinished)

i hope you enjoy my animations

EDIT: fall wtf was i thinking writing floor
    life is like a potato there delicious food then there disgusting and old and have hairs growing from weird places

Equivilency: running with scissors is just as dangerous as force speed with a lightsabre
    92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to REAL music (rock, metal, alternative), copy and paste this into your signature

Re: Rowds Thread

its good 3d but its too siff and shaky-low to med beg..
    Loled mah pants when i saw u! Thread: http: http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2& ... 9#p1089709
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1251832657.png[/img]
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1245330165.png[/img]
    Luv Xenomorph for teh sig <3
    [N]ico <3
    Sharp <3
    Roalyn is my bro!
    His Thread :3 http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65600

Old Newbie

did you look at more than just the bottom animation because i know that the wave was terrible and stiff and so was the fall and there was no recoil on the gun but i think its pretty good for a first attempt
    life is like a potato there delicious food then there disgusting and old and have hairs growing from weird places

Equivilency: running with scissors is just as dangerous as force speed with a lightsabre
    92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to REAL music (rock, metal, alternative), copy and paste this into your signature

Enthusiast

Your anims are good and eased but not good enough.
    Courtesy pls.
    [center:b5a7aroj][ Youtube | Shop | Imagehost.org | Baha&#39;s Tut ]
    [/center:b5a7aroj]

Old Newbie

did anyone like my spacing test or ast least think it was spacing

Enthusiast

You seem Medium Beginner ish. Your animations were a bit stiff, and choppy. That was OK, but your really close to high beginner. Make a longer animation, and I bet you'll make it to high beginner, or maybe even boarderz. Courtesy? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58948
    LoL Username: Mmmmooooooooo

Old Newbie

bumpdate

work on ur physics and the 3d effects the gun looked akward when it was on the table the gun shot was a bit on the lazy side because, At least use the groundshake effect or smoke

Low med beg for now .... goodluck
    courtesy?