Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    1 Post Lurker

Sivago Entertainment (Ggd07) Animations

Hello! I have been animating since September 2007.
    Here, i will post my animations and titles in *.swf and *.gif, and online on streamers like (youtube). Under every animation there is a description, date, fps, frames, and with what software it was animated and edited/flashed. Every animations title will be a general link to it.

Every animation (besides collaborations) is made by me. And every *.swf is flashed/edited by me.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    1. IN SHOCKWAVE FLASH*.SWF
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I. My Very First Animations ~By Ggd07
    Links: DeviantART | Newgrounds | StickPagePortal
    18 May 2008, 21:42:43
    Animated with: Pivot Stickfigure 2.2.5
    Flashed with: Adobe Flash CS3
    I gathered all of my very first Animations and animating attempts in this swf..(THEY ARE FROM YEAR 2007) i just made the compilation in 2008.
    I Made, something like a navigation menu, and you can choose the different animation you want to see,At the end of every each animation, you can replay that same animation, or go back to the menu to see the others,There are nine animations.

II. Stricksters - Episode I - Cheaters Always Win ~By Ggd07
    Links: DeviantART | Newgrounds | StickPagePortal | YouTube |
    16 May 2008, 17:20:56
    This is my first serious animation.Its a "stickfight" with movements from "tricking" and "parkour" and martial arts. At the end of the animation there is a "Play without effects" butoon. From there, you can see it without the effects(if they annoy you).
    III. The Tinyman Collab ~By Ggd07
    Links: DeviantART | Newgrounds |
    11 April 2009, 20:43:30
    Animated with: Pivot Stickfigure
    This is a collab that i designed and flashed, organized by neji7 and full_respect_sticks
    Preloader by: overflow_
    Flashed by: Sivago Entertainment 2009 By Georgi Dimitrov (Ggd07)
    Animators: falk0n,axe__sport,crazy_boyz,full_respect_sticks,o40_big,Sasuke Shippuuden,Ggd07,Starmie,eminem19961,kr1s_lp_shady,neji7

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    IV. The Neverending Walls ~By Ggd07
    Links: DeviantART | Newgrounds |
    06 May 2009, 04:35:22
    Flashed with: Adobe Flash CS4
    Animated with: Animantee 1.3b
    Frames: 1576
    FPS: 15 fps
    This is an animation that i have made with Animanatee 1.3b.
    Animanatee is an animation software for the Nintendo DS created by "dekutree64". Its like easytoon, but with colors, and you draw by hand every single frame, on the touchscreen - works like a mini-tablet. This animation is 1576 Frames long. Took me a while to do it, but it was fun. Its nothing special.. I hope you have fun.

2. IN Graphics Interchange Format *.GIF

I. Stricksters - Episode I - Cheaters Always Win (Unedited) ~By Ggd07

click to enlarge
    Links: GIF
    10 May 2008, 20:21:24
    Frames: 519
    FPS: 13 fps
    This is Stricksters - Episode I - Cheaters Always Win, but it isnt edited/flashed, just *.gif. If you want to see the better version, its in the beggining of this post.

II. My Tinyman Collab Entry ~By Ggd07

click to enlarge
    08 April 2009, 14:57:08
    Frames: 396
    FPS: 16 fps
    My Entry For The Tinyman Collaboration

III. My DroidzBG Collab #1 ( DBGC #1 ) Entry ~By Ggd07

click to enlarge
    13 April 2009, 18:48:25
    Frames: 308
    FPS: 19 fps
    My Entry For The DroidzBG Collaboration #1 ( DBGC #1 )

IV. My Ninja Collab Entry ~By Ggd07

click to enlarge
    23 Marth 2009, 02:30:27
    Frames: 278
    FPS: 19 fps
    My entry for the failed Ninja Collaboration.
    3. CURRENT PROJECTS

< NONE >

4. LAST UPDATED

Last Update: 06.05.2009 - Uploaded The Neverending Walls ~By Ggd07
    Update: 01.05.2009 - Uploaded DBGC#1 Entry ~By Ggd07

I will post more soon

Dont spare comments/critiques
    Thanks for taking your time to read!
    ~Ggd07

Re: Sivago Entertainment (Ggd07) Animations

um its kinda slow but I think that's your style I guess(idk).. you need to work on physics more becuase some look stiff- work on foot placement in general and ease just a little more

-med beginner i think
    -courtesy please?