Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Animation

Fresh Newbie

First Animation

Please tell me if it is good or bad as this is my first animation
    [attachment=0:3qvc4dg6]Mini man mayhem Gif .gif[/attachment:3qvc4dg6]
    92% of all teens have moved into rap. If you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

Fresh Newbie

Re: First Animation

Sorry I messed up the start
    92% of all teens have moved into rap. If you're one of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, copy this into your signature.

Its Good For Start But Its All Choppy And Stiff And Work On Easing. Its A Bit Realistic.

Low Med Beginner.

Courtesy?

Fresh Newbie

It isn't actually like that it's the quality of the video that makes it choppy and I don't know how else to do it

Fresh Newbie

It isn't actually like that it's the quality of the video that makes it choppy and I don't know how else to do it

Fanatic Enthusiast

cool for first anim, you really did a long-ish animation, but it's choppy,uneased, stiff, anyway, it's cleary shown that you are new to pivot, you've gotta take a look at bahas tutorial, it will surelly help you man.
    low begginer (borderz) keep up

COurtezy???
    [center:3i8o92ef]Old thread[/center:3i8o92ef]

Old Newbie

You gotta work on walking lol, cause it looks unrealistic if they float everywhere. Good start, though. Low Beg.

Courtesy?

Fresh Newbie

how about this one

Fresh Newbie

btw thanks for everyone who is commenting it is helping me get better. Also I don't take tutorials because I get really bored and I hope my latest one was better.
    Thanks again

the idea is good, i like it alot =D, but pretty much everything needs working on, if you want to learn quicker than finding out urself, then TUTORIALS is a must, just look at the easing tut in the section, it will help u heaps =)
    [center:1aqqskm6][/center:1aqqskm6] [center:1aqqskm6]I return all curts, click here for thread [/center:1aqqskm6]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast