Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Tell me mah rank plznthnx

ive been animating with pivot for a few months but just recently joined DD. so, id like it if you could tell me mah rank, mk?

Re: Tell me mah rank plznthnx

WOW, That was amazing for someone new to pivot, or Newish, thats better than me, and i've done pivot almost a year :P. OK, how should I start?

They are very well eased, easing of course is like this. Say a car starts up, does it go full speed, Nope, and when it stops, does it stop INSTANTLY? No it doesnt.

Or, like this, _ are frames, - is movement in between.
    _ _ - _ -- _ --- _ -- _ - _ _

Easy enough? And stiffness, dont forget about that, move about every joint in EACH frame. Ok? Keep those in every animation.

Overall rank by DD standards: I cant rank you on just ONE animation, So make another animation and i'll change this.

Your welcome :P.
    [center:36uxdzq4]THREAD|Sticktastic Stick Shop|MY BRUTE[/center:36uxdzq4][center:36uxdzq4]
    Click here to feed My Thingie.
    Get your own peice of snot. Click here[/center:36uxdzq4]

Fresh Newbie

thanks ill make some more animations and put them in

Old Newbie

Looks real good for being somewhat new(better than mine almost lol). But stiffness looked like a bit of an issue. If you're juggling a ball in real life, you're not going to be standing in one spot, and the ball isn't going to go straight to your feet(or at least when I juggle), it's gonna move around too, so get some larger movements in. But I think you're med beg.

Courtesy?