Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Arcane Animations

i hope my animations are of agood standard for a beginner )
    here is a test for my beam blast thing...

and here is my current series i'm working on.

born again hedonist
    my animations

They are very choppy, and you need to work on physics, the text is too fast to read, and you used default sticks.

They weren't TOO bad for your firsts, though (if they are your firsts).
    My Thread - Courtesyplz.

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

basically wha the said but lots of the movements were out aswell. keep working at look at tuts.

ithink the speed of the animations depends on what browser you use or something because when i view them on explorer they seem to be at a decent speed but when you use firefox it speeds it up. any way that's my opinion on that subject and yes i know the text is a bit fast but thats only because i'm experimenting with how long it's up there for and i tryed my best with physics but if you think that my current physics are horrible, view my first two ever pivots sorry if sizes are to big

born again hedonist
    my animations

Enthusiast
    it's not choppy just fix the movements and you're right

Thanks KTU.

Enthusiast

pretty nice for a begginner. I would suggest working on movements and making the movements themselves smaller.

you are doing very good for beginner, you could have to work on smoothness, phyiscal actually those made me laugh so you could want go to tuts and learning so it is helpful

You have good ideas but you really need to work on chopyness.Look at some tuts ( in the tut section if you didn't know).

Creds to baha for sig and avvy

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane
    ithink the speed of the animations depends on what browser you use or something because when i view them on explorer they seem to be at a decent speed but when you use firefox it speeds it up. any way that's my opinion on that subject and yes i know the text is a bit fast but thats only because i'm experimenting with how long it's up there for and i tryed my best with physics but if you think that my current physics are horrible, view my first two ever pivots sorry if sizes are to big
    I never said they were horrible, I said some movements were wrong also you have improved since your 1st 2 animations. also for the speed when saving as gif, frame delay 6, shrink frame 2 and uncheck merge. see if that works better.

You need to refine some the way you are doing your movements to a more life like qaulity. Although not bad, I recommend direct linking than just using img tags to include.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast