Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lock This

h4x0r

Lock This

Lock this, making another thread in beginner hall2

Re: Tank's Thread

Hey Tank, I liked the power you did on that punch, although the reaction wasn't very good, you just made him fling up into the air, which is weird after being punched in the face, you should have just made him fall normally with a little reaction, or just stepped back sorta quickly and put his hands on his face, or something, instead of making him dramatically dive and fade out, that's lazy I liked that you added in a tremor for the punch, it gives it a bit more power. The easing on the back arm's ok, except for the first 2 frames, where it's sort of shaking around awkwardly, when the dude was preparing for the punch, you should have started easing that arm backwards while the punching arm goes forward. The legs actually look quite cool haha, but it's just really weird to see them sliding around when the upper body is spaced so much, and the back foot's facing the wrong way, lol, easy edit, though.I think you're like low/med beginner, work on foot placement, although your spacing's ok

Courtesy?

Good easing but the fall wasn't realistic,and if you look at his back leg you see his foot is facing the wrong side.I would rank you med-beginner.

courtesy?

Dedicated Member

well i cant say much cause they've already said everything really but the thing i noticed the most was, when he punches, to me, it doesnt even look like he got hit, like pretending to slap somone
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000

[center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

h4x0r

Re: Tank's Thread-update

update

Ned

You need to work more one easing, and maybe learning to draw around the basics.

Nice anims but i think you need to work on lil' bits of stiffness and easing although i do see some. Also nice attempt at a cannon but it would of looked better filled.
    [center:v6faz46i]Courtesy?

My Animations

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62693

If you don't courtesty, atleast support the dragons by clicking them.

Please Support My Dragons

[/center:v6faz46i]

h4x0r

Update..epicness

Old Newbie

Great anims, A little stiffness and easing problems, but otherwise good.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Well okay so In your animations, I can see your moving every joint, but your spacing needs alot of work, its almost like theres too much easing, or your saving as .gif wrong.

Aside from that, teyre is a bit of stiffness, I dont know how. Well your probably medium begginer I can see heavyspacing isnt your style. Keep animating.

Courtesty returned.
    [center:15ayceb7][/center:15ayceb7]
    [center:15ayceb7]Hollywood Undead.[/center:15ayceb7]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast