Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: what rank am i ?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • very low beginner :c

1 14.29%
  • low beginner

4 57.14%
  • high-low beginner

0 0%
  • low-med beginner

0 0%
  • med beginner

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

my animations C: tips plz :D

Blue Ace 's Animations

my first post for my new thread

http://h.imagehost.org/0922/blue_1_gif_gif.gif

(note : my account on youtube is PNpivot , i didn't like my old username and i will be deleting my account PNpivot here soon)
    don't be a fool , stay cool c:

Re: my animations C: tips plz :D

Pretty good, a little stiff, and needs some easing, you should make the ropes bend, they shouldnt be straight
    She has no reasons, because there ARE no reasons, what reasons do you need to show?

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Remz
    Pretty good, a little stiff, and needs some easing, you should make the ropes bend, they shouldnt be straight
    thanks for the tips

Enthusiast

ok first of all look up some tutorials.work on easing,choppyness,stiffness,and smoothness.second of all,learn how to use gridfade properly.third of all,i like your effort put into this ani.but your not and i repeat NOTa medium begginer.ur a low begginer like everyone was when they started animating.with time you'll improve.

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pivotmasterozi
    ok first of all look up some tutorials.work on easing,choppyness,stiffness,and smoothness.second of all,learn how to use gridfade properly.third of all,i like your effort put into this ani.but your not and i repeat NOTa medium begginer.ur a low begginer like everyone was when they started animating.with time you'll improve.
    well thank you ! i am so glad you looked around on a forum site to find someone who isn't better at you at somethign and wasting ur time replying to his thread , and also , thank you for rating me a very low beginner in my poll -sarcasm -

1.a very low beginner would someone that animates with defaults and isn't able to even move the stick
    2.i used the grid fade in a black colour instead of a white this time cuz i felt like doing it.If you don't like it , then boo hoo that you'e problem

Enthusiast

ok i dont want to flame you or anything but shut up and get out of darkdemon if you cant stand some criticism.i said what i said nicely to you you dumbass.and i meant when you use the gridfade dont make it so shackey keep it in one place.

act smart next time. Oh and learn how to spell to.

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pivotmasterozi
    ok i dont want to flame you or anything but shut up and get out of darkdemon if you cant stand some criticism.i said what i said nicely to you you dumbass.and i meant when you use the gridfade dont make it so shackey keep it in one place.

act smart next time. Oh and learn how to spell to.

grid fade shakey ? that was just something wrong with the gif cuz it DIDN'T shake on the .piv file -_-

and i can stand critisisem , but IM NOT A VERY LOW BEGINNER.i get criticism all the time on youtube and i listen to there tips cuz they also mention the good things in the ani. -_-

and learn how to spell ? for you're information , thereason why my spelling is so crappy is cuz i speak dutch and not english jerk

Enthusiast

then go to a dutch site.JeRk.<.>_<.>

stfu and stop spaming/flaming masterozi D:

and dude u got to learn to take in criticism. u are a low begginer. You need to look at more quick tutorials, to learn the movements. That animation wasn't THAT bad... but it wasn't that good either.
    Just work on the basics for now... and stop complaining
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Enthusiast

ok im gunna stop flaming but isnt it true?i said ''for now your a low begginer,WITH TIME YOU''LL IMPROVE.and grow some eyes if you cant see any shaky'ness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast