Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the pokemon

Fresh Newbie

the pokemon

Hey everyone, i'm R.J.'s little brother. My brother is trying to teach me how to use Pivot.

creitsn one

creitsn one

credits: droidz.

credits: droidz.

credits: droidz, explosion.

credits: stuff from droidz.

credits: no one.

credit:no one.
    9 years...

H20
    Dedicated Member

Re: I'm R.J.'s Little Bro

Yes! everything is working great! that was real good for a start, some parts were nice and smooth, but most weren't. try to keep it eased and smooth throughout the whole animation.

nice job. low beginner.
    [center:czg9w4xg]
    Clickz for Thread[/center:czg9w4xg]

Fanatic Enthusiast

heh, that's funny, but movements are very stiff and choppy, very uneased, and without
    any physics, try making longer animations aswell, low begginer

Courtesy??
    [center:3i8o92ef]Old thread[/center:3i8o92ef]

Stiffness level was OVER 9000! You need to move every join in every frame. This must be done in order to create more realistic movement.

You should also check up on some easing, I'm sure you bro could help you with that, but I'll explain it really quickly. If it doesn't make sense, go check out a tutorial in the animation section.

Easing is the act of gradually increasing the amount you move your sticks and objects as the frames increase. So as you begin a movement, you will start out by making a very small movement, then in the second, you do not just increase your movement, you have to DOUBLE it. Then so on for a couple more frames.

Here:
    |-|--|----|--------|----|--|-|

So hypothetically speaking, that is a movement in your animation. The horizontal lines indicate the amount of movement in each frame, and the frames are represented by the vertical lines. So in frame 1 (|-|) you make a small movement, then in the second frame (|--|) you double the amount of movement you made in the last frame. Continue on for as long as you feel you need to, but do not make the easing too much, or else it will make your animation slow. After you ease into the movement, be sure to keep your space of movement constant, that is, until you want to stop. Then you do the whole procedure in reverse, cut the amount you moved in half over a span of 3-4 frames, then stop it.

Once again, if this doesn't make sense, read a tutorial, they help. Because they have pictures

Keep it up!
    v The Thread v

Dedicated Member

you are good if it is the first time but work on evrything and stuff
    [center:1pb6nu6n]
    wanna put your head in my thread, try it ,click it

|flash thread|easitoon thread|a raping GIF not anymore if you click here[/center:1pb6nu6n]
    [center:1pb6nu6n]credz to evrythinhg i have:
    Jebus
    eM Gee
    -[NC]-
    [/center:1pb6nu6n]

H20
    Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by PivotDragon
    Stiffness level was OVER 9000! You need to move every join in every frame. This must be done in order to create more realistic movement.

You should also check up on some easing, I'm sure you bro could help you with that, but I'll explain it really quickly. If it doesn't make sense, go check out a tutorial in the animation section.

Easing is the act of gradually increasing the amount you move your sticks and objects as the frames increase. So as you begin a movement, you will start out by making a very small movement, then in the second, you do not just increase your movement, you have to DOUBLE it. Then so on for a couple more frames.

Here:

So hypothetically speaking, that is a movement in your animation. The horizontal lines indicate the amount of movement in each frame, and the frames are represented by the vertical lines. So in frame 1 (|-|) you make a small movement, then in the second frame (|--|) you double the amount of movement you made in the last frame. Continue on for as long as you feel you need to, but do not make the easing too much, or else it will make your animation slow. After you ease into the movement, be sure to keep your space of movement constant, that is, until you want to stop. Then you do the whole procedure in reverse, cut the amount you moved in half over a span of 3-4 frames, then stop it.

Once again, if this doesn't make sense, read a tutorial, they help. Because they have pictures

Keep it up!
    LOL, i have explained that to him 20 times! then i read this post to him and he's like...
    I GET IT NOW!
    well, he's making an animation with some easing...so...

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by R.J.
    Quote Originally Posted by PivotDragon

Here:

Keep it up!
    LOL, i have explained that to him 20 times! then i read this post to him and he's like...
    I GET IT NOW!
    well, he's making an animation with some easing...so...
    I know you must be excited because he's your bro, but don't be replying for him, make him being active...
    [center:3i8o92ef]Old thread[/center:3i8o92ef]

Fresh Newbie

Re: X-eon

I make my pokemon. The one with a x body is x-eon.booboo is a ghost. booboo and x-eon team up.
    9 years...

H20
    Dedicated Member

nice animation bam. next time, try to make the cloud gray, and study my animations in freestyle! that is how you should animate your creatures*

plz work on easing and flow, it will make your animations alot better!

still low beginner.
    keep going!

Enthusiast

Bamslayer... hmmm I can't help but think you were somewhat inspired by my old name. No need to explain the basics to you if RJ is your brother. Just keep animating, you'll get the hang of it eventually.
    [center:1e5wajk9]RIP Me.
    June 7th, 2008 to August 14th 2009
    [/center:1e5wajk9]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast