Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: fgdsfgdsf

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • dfgdfsgdfgdsf

0 0%
  • dfgdsfgdsfgdsfg

0 0%

regaefgdfgsdfgsd

HFuiawtgoiwerhgiergeragearger
    [center:gcima3cj]Why hallo thar bitch[/center:gcima3cj]

Re: ExtremeSpeedDemon's Thread.

Who said you were borderline? Because, quite frankly, that is low - medium begginer. Not to be nasty but yeah. You're run needs more frames and it has a bad case of stiffness and the Unreal Physics was too blurry, I couldn't see anything. Also, you're physics are really messed up. The journey of the ball was a bit strange because even though the ball was going down hill and bouncing around, it was allways going the same speed and that speed was too slow.

Good stuff :

You got easing down, and you're water particles were ok.

I recommend you to stop using effects and make more basic animations. Like punches, walking loop ect. because I can't really rate you're effects or teleporting. Judging from the run though, low - medium begginer. Sorry if I sounded harsh, I'm a harsh person. :'( Also, add low, medium and high begginer to you're poll.

Old Newbie

I think Karlo is telling you the harsh truth, ESD. Perhaps you could make some 'tests' - little snippets of something, (a punch, a kick, walking, running) that will overall improve your abilities at a later date.

Stay away from effects until you get the basics down, then move onto particles and other things.

Courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodyn
    I think Karlo is telling you the harsh truth, ESD. Perhaps you could make some 'tests' - little snippets of something, (a punch, a kick, walking, running) that will overall improve your abilities at a later date.

Stay away from effects until you get the basics down, then move onto particles and other things.

Courtesy?
    Make tests? Dude all of my animations are tests except my flashed one.
    [center:gcima3cj]Why hallo thar bitch[/center:gcima3cj]