Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: noob wallflip

Fresh Newbie

noob wallflip

Dedicated Member

Re: noob wallflip

Welcom to dark demon

if this is your first animtion is it prity good
    work on your movement and your easing
    you have to see some tutorials like baha's tutorial
    for now i say low- beginner
    keep it going

courtz?? (<means leave a reaction on my thread you can see it down here)
    [center:1pb6nu6n]
    wanna put your head in my thread, try it ,click it

|flash thread|easitoon thread|a raping GIF not anymore if you click here[/center:1pb6nu6n]
    [center:1pb6nu6n]credz to evrythinhg i have:
    Jebus
    eM Gee
    -[NC]-
    [/center:1pb6nu6n]

Old Newbie

If this anim is youre first one then ....IT'S FUCKING AWESOME ;D ...
    But , u really have to work on easing and stiff and movement and yea , u have to see some more tuts ... Keep it up.

curtz? chek out my thread and leave a comennt ;D

Fresh Newbie

this is not my first animation

Yeah i would say low beginner. If i was to critique just this anim i would say to work on stiffness and easing (you'll get that a lot). Also when he actually does the flip, it doesnt so much look like a wall flip as it does him stopping and doing a backflip. His foot only touches the wall. Try to give it a sense of weight.

Stiffness: Just think about it as real life. When you run, do you run with your back straight. Most likely no. So when he runs arch his back a little bit. When doing a back flip same thing. You most likely wouldnt be able to pull off a backflip straight backed so do the same thing.

Easing: I'm not good at telling you whats wrong with easing but i'll try. When you start running, you don't start at the speed you run at, you have to ease into it (hense easing). Same with jumping off the wall and everything.

I hope this was helpful. Sorry if it wasn't. Can't wait to see your next animation. Courtesy?
    - Courtesy?

MEn

Quote Originally Posted by Shiku
    Yeah i would say low beginner. If i was to critique just this anim i would say to work on stiffness and easing (you'll get that a lot). Also when he actually does the flip, it doesnt so much look like a wall flip as it does him stopping and doing a backflip. His foot only touches the wall. Try to give it a sense of weight.

Stiffness: Just think about it as real life. When you run, do you run with your back straight. Most likely no. So when he runs arch his back a little bit. When doing a back flip same thing. You most likely wouldnt be able to pull off a backflip straight backed so do the same thing.

Easing: I'm not good at telling you whats wrong with easing but i'll try. When you start running, you don't start at the speed you run at, you have to ease into it (hense easing). Same with jumping off the wall and everything.

I hope this was helpful. Sorry if it wasn't. Can't wait to see your next animation. Courtesy?
    Stiffness has nothing to do with running with your back straight. It has to do with movements. When you run, do you only move your legs and arms but nothing else? No, there's always slight movements in your body that occur at any time that you're alive. When you stand still, you still have parts of your body moving slightly. Fixing your stiffness gives your character life.
    Moving each joint of your stick figure every frame, even the slightest bit can fix this stiffness problem.

Easing also has to do with movements, which makes everything flowed. Easing is when you slowly increase the spacing between each movement as each frame goes on. We don't just move our arm up at a steady rate. The speed increases every millisecond. It accelerates.
    Example: |-|--|---|----|-----|----|---|--|-|

- is a pixel
    | is the spacing between each frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

i dun think this is real just fake

yeah low beginner but try to put the foot on the same place when he runs cuz he glides over the ground cuz in real world our foot stays on the same spot youknow XD but yeah look some tuts abd you ll be fine

Work on your easeing, and try and move every joint in each frame.
    and use the button url and put your link inbetween it would make things quicker.
    [center:3thkyv8e]
    Credit to my Baby Gripps

Courtsey?[/center:3thkyv8e]

i won't say that it was awesome cuz it wasn't
    you made the run like u were just trying to get over with it
    just add more frames and check some tuts and u'll be awesome
    but yeah, low beginner for now