Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    1 Post Lurker

I have no fricken' clue on my rank

Basically, this is mah best animation (according to my subbers on youtube) and I was wondering how it would stack up in the ranks.

I'm guessing somewhere quite low?
    I always get low. :\

Quote Originally Posted by .::AP::.
    Umm I have no idea how to rank darkdemon ranks but I would say around med beginner. I liked the 3D part and the effects were pretty nice. The only things that bugged me were the stiffness and they way the yellow trans came in and out. I think it should have faded out or it should have had particles. Overall pretty nice just try to move every joint in every frame and maybe ease a bit more. Also add blood to the animation, it make sit more realistic because if someone got punched in the face like in the anim there would AT LEAST be a little blood.
    Thanks for the feedback, I agree that the last bit is a little sloppy and yeah, I need blood XD
    Though on that note, realism is a bit hard to come by in this anim, isn't it? lol

Anyway, yeah. Ta

UPDATE #1 :
    New anim - A "centred origin" animation.
    I know they're nothing new, but idc.

I know it gets a bit choppy at the end, I got animator's block :\

Courtesy?
    I kinda know everyone does it, but...

Re: I have no fricken' clue on my rank

Umm I have no idea how to rank darkdemon ranks but I would say around med beginner. I liked the 3D part and the effects were pretty nice. The only things that bugged me were the stiffness and they way the yellow trans came in and out. I think it should have faded out or it should have had particles. Overall pretty nice just try to move every joint in every frame and maybe ease a bit more. Also add blood to the animation, it make sit more realistic because if someone got punched in the face like in the anim there would AT LEAST be a little blood.