Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: my thread

Fresh Newbie

my thread

This is my 1st animation in a long time. Tell me if u like it

There is gana be a second one. Give me some ideas for it.

Fixed it for you - .ChAoZ

Re: my thread

Quote Originally Posted by XHalfEvilX

This is my 1st animation in a long time. Tell me if u like it

There is gana be a second one. Give me some ideas for it.

That was great(I liked it), it contained stiffness a few un-eased parts and a bit of physics which you need to work on mostly, try reading pivot tutorials if you haven't read anyone especially baha's.Your rank is a low beginner.
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]

"That was great(I liked it), it contained stiffness a few un-eased parts and a bit of physics which you need to work on mostly, try reading pivot tutorials if you haven't read anyone especially baha's.Your rank is low beginner."

Okay, there is a few things flawed with that theory though.

Real humans are in fact, stiff...and easing is just an animating principle that you people are forcing upon beginners which later gets lodged into their heads and they don't really achieve anything. Easing isn't needed in an animation whatsoever...if there is easing, you can't show force, etc.

Want an example, look at Crono or Epyks and tell me if they suck because they don't ease either.

If you want a tutorial...read Crono's and WereZ's tutorial which is stickied.

----------

Onto the animation.

Just as I said over Skype man, I loved it...it was good for an animation that took about a day or two to make seeing how you haven't animated in a year or two.

Keep pushing them out, you'll definitely improve which is a good thing because you may be able to be intermediate if you apply yourself and improve greatly on your animations, which would be awesome.

It's about Medium Beginner at most .
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

great, I really like how the room wasn't just used as a background, you actually had doors open and stuff. Now of course it wasn't perfect. I saw it was very shaky, try editing frames if you see any, and you need to ease way more. Easing is needed everywhere but in most of that animation. Smoothness is ok but needs some work. I think your about low-med beg. R= Where you are. L= low beg..M= med beg.

L-------R-------M.
    [center:3q2o9iv0]My Youtube Intermediate Thread Freestyle Thread (Used for Rust)[/center:3q2o9iv0]
    [center:3q2o9iv0]"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
    ~ Michael Jordan[/center:3q2o9iv0]
    [center:3q2o9iv0]Wanna 1v1/play? Hit me up!
    XBL: James Fades[/center:3q2o9iv0]

not bad for a beginner but you need to work on your basics like easing stiffness and physics.
    [center:10gm6fu5]courtesy?[/center:10gm6fu5]

Fanatic Enthusiast

okay not that bad I suppose, but its very stiff, try moving every joint in each frame as long as its neccesary.

check out P2ks tutorial, or bahas but broken links on bahas.

Courtesy?
    I comment on your thread you comment on mine.
    [center:15ayceb7][/center:15ayceb7]
    [center:15ayceb7]Hollywood Undead.[/center:15ayceb7]

Enthusiast

Old school shit you got there, man. Can't really comment on it since that style is the god of pivot animations. Keep it up.
    ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????) ????)

i kinda liked it but its stiff and kind slow in parts, but on the other side it looks like you eased a bit , low-med beginner.
    [center:1w1g4e92]Courtsey?

My Thread[/center:1w1g4e92]

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I A
    Old school shit you got there, man. Can't really comment on it since that style is the god of pivot animations. Keep it up.
    Thank's for the nice comment. Everone els keeps pointing out my mistakes even though i already know what they are.

Slide

[loh-key-shuhn] n; a place of settlement, activity, or residence

very, very stiff. not really eased either. the bullets were pretty good, and the blood was ok. you really need to work on stiffness. try baha's tut, he'll help u out. courtesy?