Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

My new update! what rank i'm??????

Hi again =D ok here is my new update plz coment and rank me =D.....
    Low Beg D:
    Med Beg
    High Beg
    elite =D omfg XDD nah

[img=http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5771/kikcombo.th.gif]
    Kik-Combo

[img=http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9312/reflejogif.th.gif]
    Nice Effect

[img=http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5783/testrunnig.th.gif]
    Running Test =D

=D rank?
    1: YOU LIKE MAH AVATAR??!!!!..

2:No...

1:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [center:3bq7mjih]MaH[/center:3bq7mjih] [center:3bq7mjih]AnImAtIoNs[/center:3bq7mjih]
    ----------------------> viewtopic.php?f=59&t=73842

Fresh Newbie

Re: My new update! what rank i'm??????

They're all very evil and umm, EEVVIILLL! (your animations are really good)
    Evil

C'mon what rank i'm????

1:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [center:3bq7mjih]MaH[/center:3bq7mjih] [center:3bq7mjih]AnImAtIoNs[/center:3bq7mjih]

I'd call you a solid med-beginner, to tell you your something higher, then you need to make something epic, long, and totally awesome, then you might even go Intrz, or at least border line, you seem to know all the basics though, very good

courtesy?

BTW this would be very helpful, what are the settings that you use when you save your gif? and what version of pivot do you use? Kthnxbai
    [center:17uxef6i]
    Youtube Account
    XBL RULES!

???Click it for my Thread???[/center:17uxef6i]
    [center:17uxef6i][/center:17uxef6i]

Quote Originally Posted by sgttris
    I'd call you a solid med-beginner, to tell you your something higher, then you need to make something epic, long, and totally awesome, then you might even go Intrz, or at least border line, you seem to know all the basics though, very good

courtesy?

BTW this would be very helpful, what are the settings that you use when you save your gif? and what version of pivot do you use? Kthnxbai
    Thanks.ok,i save in gif and the settings are Super sample in 4 and Resize 100% and the version is 3 beta

1:

Quote Originally Posted by Chelonz

courtesy?

Thanks.ok,i save in gif and the settings are Super sample in 4 and Resize 100% and the version is 3 beta
    Oh thanx man, I really don't see the difference though if you resize it by half, but the quality, it's just so good! XD Friends?
    [center:17uxef6i]
    Youtube Account
    XBL RULES!

???Click it for my Thread???[/center:17uxef6i]
    [center:17uxef6i][/center:17uxef6i]

Quote Originally Posted by Chelonz

courtesy?

Oh thanx man, I really don't see the difference though if you resize it by half, but the quality, it's just so good! XD Friends?
    xD ok

1:

Fanatic Enthusiast

although with very stiff legs, running loop was good, however, in the last frame he went forward and then back!
    O.o
    and in the reflex thingy, it was incredibly shaky and stiff.
    kick combo was shaky and stiff aswell, try reading some tutorials like baha's and moving all joints per frame, keep it up
    Med begginer prolly low/med >_>

Courtesy??
    [center:3i8o92ef]Old thread[/center:3i8o92ef]

Quote Originally Posted by .SLide
    although with very stiff legs, running loop was good, however, in the last frame he went forward and then back!
    O.o
    and in the reflex thingy, it was incredibly shaky and stiff.
    kick combo was shaky and stiff aswell, try reading some tutorials like baha's and moving all joints per frame, keep it up
    Med begginer prolly low/med >_>

Courtesy??
    ok thanks

1: