Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Re: I Think This Goes Here

that was real good except when they fall instead of making it the same boring movements

|-|-|

make the fall's speed increase like

|-|--|---|

the - represents how fast its going the || represents the frame.
    [spoiler:1nekx26a]I am known as 1torero luigi van21helsing vanhelsing bobsaget, der riese, shinonuma, thehacker, drhax, thatguywiththename, Idon'tknow, givemepie,noyoucan'thaveany,whynot,becauseiateit,okthatsfinewithme...

But now My true identity is! "censored'[/spoiler:1nekx26a]

Quote Originally Posted by 1torero
    that was real good except when they fall instead of making it the same boring movements

|-|-|

make the fall's speed increase like

|-|--|---|

the - represents how fast its going the || represents the frame.
    basically what he said, thats called easing || = frame - = pixel of movement
    this is what your doing: |--|----|----|--|
    easing: |-|--|---|----|--------|----|---|--|-|
    look up some tutorials if you can

ps. please keep all of your animations in THIS one thread, because you do NOT know how many topics have been made with only 1 animation by the same person.just to give ya a warning
    Hi guys, I'm back again, check below for my thread

Mattman=Thunder Clunt

sounds similar, i look foward to watching your future animations.
    [spoiler:1nekx26a]I am known as 1torero luigi van21helsing vanhelsing bobsaget, der riese, shinonuma, thehacker, drhax, thatguywiththename, Idon'tknow, givemepie,noyoucan'thaveany,whynot,becauseiateit,okthatsfinewithme...

my pc was lagging out and i saw the frames. looks like you understood what we said. good job

About medium begginer. The physics were way off and he landed really weird. Like at the last second his feet spun past the floor, it looked strange. Quite smooth though. Also, there was no power in the jump.

The second one, well I didn't see he was jumping to the side till I saw you say that's what he is doing. His legs were quite stiff and the physics, again were a bit messed up. But like I said before, quite smooth.

You're biggest enemy is stiffness and physics. But they are quite easy to overcome. For the stiffness just move every joint in every frame. Keep it up man.

the flip was okay i guess. he landed really weird because there was no impact. it was just a stick with no reaction but to slide when he hit the ground. haha. it was pretty stiff the whole way through. try to move every joint in everyframe to add fluidness into your animations. keep it up tho. and make new ones.
    Courtesy?
    -Pwny
    [centernaabiac]Thanks Lilyo For SEXY sig[/centernaabiac]
    [centernaabiac][/centernaabiac] [centernaabiac]CLICK SIG FOR THREAD :D[/centernaabiac]