Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monk Flip Animation!!

Mop New thread
    Hey guys i've been very inactive towards this forum and i hope to change that. I could really use some help improving my animations. I will keep up the work but not daily updates.

Noob Town
    Gif File of noob town - Noob town {incomplete}
    Mop say about this animation - This animation i have created is about a default stick (with joints on body) Who has to fight his way through the town of noobs. as you can see he is fighting sticks with no lack of physics easing etc, I tried to give the effect of pure noobness in these sticks. I promise you the sticks the default is fighting werenít animated to the best of my ability.
    This animation is still incomplete.

Edit to animation Piv Piv of Edit to Noob town
    Edit to animation Gif Gif of Edit to noob town
    I have edited the reaction when the stick gets hit on the head by the ball, please tell me if the physics are better or worse.

Flip Test
    Pivot file of Flip test - Flip Test
    Gif file of flip test - Flip test
    Mop say about this animation - This animation was just me doing a test of a flip, I think the arms are quite stiff myself, Iíll do more practicing later, but im going to focus on getting sticks to fight each other because before i used to focus on sticks running around and jumping on things.

Reznik Practice (credit yong)
    Pivot file of Reznik Practice-Piv File of Reznik Practice
    Gif File of Reznik Practice-Gif file of Reznik Practice
    Mop say about animation- This animation was just a test with yongs stick so i can use it in the PFC_5 collab it looks good, so im gonna use him (sorry about the physics on the default i know its bad XD)

Mopy Practice (my new stick)
    Pivot File or Mopy Practice- Piv file of Mopy Practice
    Gif file of Mopy Practice- Gif file of mopy Practice
    Mop say about animation- this animation was also a start of the joint with Yongwalrang its below 50 frames so its a preview!! and its also a test with my stick.. thought it would look good for the joint so i used it :P CREDIT TO TAN for beam

Back in there flip thing..?
    Pivot file of Back in there flip thing..? Piv file of Back in there flip thing..?
    Gif file of Back in there flip thing..? Gif file of back in there flip thing..?
    Mop say about animation- This is just a starter of my newest animations. Im trying to kill some rust, but i have an exam soon so don't expect anything till monday onwards

Forward flip FAIL.
    Pivot file of Forward flip fail. Piv file of Forward flip Fail
    Gif file of Forward flip fail. Gif file of forward flip fail
    Mop say about animation- This is a pretty poor animation, but im trying to break the rust. Please give me advice for futher animations.

First combo ever!
    Pivot file of first combo Ever! Piv file of first combo ever!
    Gif file of first combo ever! Gif file of first combo ever!
    Mop say about animation- This is my first ever combo so please take that into account :P But still give me the best advice! Also i like the loop.

Monk collab preview
    Gif file of Monk collab preview! Gif file of Monk collab preview
    Mop say about animation- This is just a preview.. i will be finshing it later, i didn't put it as a pivot because its not finshed and its just a preview

~Newest animation~

~Favourite Animation~

[center:3thkyv8e]
    Credit to my Baby Gripps

Courtsey?[/center:3thkyv8e]

Re: Mop thread

noob town is okay, but you need to work on smoothing, easing and other things. when the ball hit the guy in the head, he didnt have much of a reaction. if you havent already, go to the tutorials section and look for bahas tut. its quite useful.

click on my sig and return a comment please
    Anonninja -> Zelda -> Kiwi bitch beach -> Hardcore Kid -> Trendy

I've checked out bahas tut, im gonna do more practicing on easing before I make a long animation.
    Thanks for the Help.
    Credit to my Baby Gripps

Hey Mop! It's me er, Shard, lol. Haha, nice idea for an animation, but I think the camera changing was a bit quick. Eh, keep it up, Mop.

OMG HI MOPXD LOL.

The thing you did well there was camera movement, when you did it. Buuuuut some movements were icky. Lick the most spastic ones. The kicks we're decent though.

Keep it up. Courtesy for shitty comment?
    [center:2pvpf5qi]My Animations - New animation as of 11th/April[/center:2pvpf5qi]

I like the idea, but to pull it off well, u need to have one stick thats animated alot lot better than the nub stk, just work on spacing, easing and following onion skins correctly, once you nail that youll improve drasticly courts?
    [center:1aqqskm6][/center:1aqqskm6] [center:1aqqskm6]I return all curts, click here for thread [/center:1aqqskm6]

HEY DER SHARD AND ENDLESS <-- im calling you that

Thanks for the critz guys i will take it into account.

Update flip test, kinder failed in my opinion just a test don't rank
    Credit to my Baby Gripps

Fanatic Enthusiast

well, your naimatioans arent that bad I was expecting quite less, but what you have to work on is the shakeyness, and how fast the anims go, I couldnt tell what was going on.

your ideas like noobtown, are good, and its a good thing you can make a storyline.
    keep animating, youll get better.
    [center:15ayceb7][/center:15ayceb7]
    [center:15ayceb7]Hollywood Undead.[/center:15ayceb7]

Noob town was a good idea, although its hard to judge since you have perpously animated like a noob, to play their roles.

The flip test could be more easing in mid air. Try also trailing the movements abit. Put more anticipation and followthrough into it when he readies to jump and lands.

At the start of the flip, his arms where stiff, they pretty much just dropped down extended and stayed there.

To make the flip look smoother, you can either do a 33 Fps animation, or you can use more easing at his peak of elevation. Make him spin 180 degrees, then the other half when he falls back down, at the same time, trailing his movements. Also put abit more frames into it.

Keep it up!

Dedicated Member

your animetions are good
    only see some basic tutorials
    your best point : stiffnes
    your worst point : psycics

courtz??
    [center:1pb6nu6n]
    wanna put your head in my thread, try it ,click it

|flash thread|easitoon thread|a raping GIF not anymore if you click here[/center:1pb6nu6n]
    [center:1pb6nu6n]credz to evrythinhg i have:
    Jebus
    eM Gee
    -[NC]-
    [/center:1pb6nu6n]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast