Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: HAY THER GUIS

HAY THER GUIS

DAMN YOU IM BACK
    AND RUSTY
    LOOK

I CAN HAV INTERZ NOW PLZ?
    KBYE

Re: HAY THER GUIS

yo love the auto pistol looks cool. but on the second animation it is really stiff when the guy falls to the ground in the beg. also when he gets shot it is stiff. also. when you make the gunshot. you could have added a bit more effort and made like a flash or something. but good job. work a bit on moving every joint in every frame. No Interz Nahw. Keep up the good work tho. id prolly say. med/high beg.
    but good job. looking forward to see more.
    -Pwny
    [centernaabiac]Thanks Lilyo For SEXY sig[/centernaabiac]
    [centernaabiac][/centernaabiac] [centernaabiac]CLICK SIG FOR THREAD :D[/centernaabiac]

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnY
    yo love the auto pistol looks cool. but on the second animation it is really stiff when the guy falls to the ground in the beg. also when he gets shot it is stiff. also. when you make the gunshot. you could have added a bit more effort and made like a flash or something. but good job. work a bit on moving every joint in every frame. No Interz Nahw. Keep up the good work tho. id prolly say. med/high beg.
    but good job. looking forward to see more.
    -Pwny
    Yeah, I'm rusty as hell

Chief Turd

AH HOLY SHIT DUDE, YOU'RE BACK. (lol, it's Pheuswesy btw)
    Love your shit. Like, seriously, love it. I don't think it's intermediate quality yet, though. I did see a few problems.
    The first one.
    I loved how the guy spun the pistol and seemed to fire like it was nothing. I thought it looked cool. However, I thought that when the box landed, it was a bit strange. I think the box should have bounced slightly instead of rolling over.
    The second one.
    Not as good as the first IMO. I liked the gunshots, and how the camera followed the bullets. I didn't like the falls though. The first guy should have had a reaction when he fell. Not bouncing, but maybe his arms or legs moving a little bit. With the second guy's fall, he should have started to fall as soon as the bullets hit him, instead of delaying.

Still, I'd say you're high beg. Almost there.