Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Truya's

Fresh Newbie

Truya's

Im good?Please tell me ....isn't finished[attachment=1:1bgpb0s7]cool.gif[/attachment:1bgpb0s7][attachment=0:1bgpb0s7]puch test.gif[/attachment:1bgpb0s7]

Fresh Newbie

Re: Truya's

ad

Very Stiff and a little choppy not very well eased either. Might want to work on that by reading bahas tut in the tutorial master list.

Fresh Newbie

Another animation....

Ok I'm seeing alot of effects you got going all around this place but, I think you should take a break from the fighting and save It for later. Right now, you should be working of your easing,single person movements such as punches,kicks,walks runs, and ect..
    And like relentless said, look at a couple a tutorials and see a few other animations.

The answer to your question that you asked, do you think your good? Is somthing you should answer for your self, anyone could come to your thread and say you should quit even though you can improve.

Fresh Newbie

Thx....i will do that...and then ......i dont know

Fresh Newbie

Look....it's new..

Alright, a few things you should work on now is your walking and your physics.
    It's getting harder and harder to explain how things go in animations so,
    I'd suggest going to the tutorial section and look for a tutorial that suits your type of style.

Right now, I can only tell you that when a ball bounces, it will go up only so far, then will start to ease then will fall again and repeat until it has stoped.

I can't really give a good description on how your animating your walking but, like I said go see a couple of tutorials.