Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

exdMc`'s Animation thread!

I used to be a part of this forum years ago as ROCKER.. I had some Ok stuff but never made it out of beginner.. I quit animating as I found new interests for things like programming etc. but in one of my classes for school they have pivot installed and there is an assignment for a stick figure animation, so I fiddled around with pivot at school, and when I got home, I decided to test my skills and made a little fight, I used techniques I had remembered but I didn't use any tuts so its not the greatest or smoothest.. I hope to add more animations to this thread within the month... anyway feedback would be great thanks!

EDIT: my computer seems to handle the direct link faster and less choppy then on the forum although ofc you can go to it by the image i will post it here for quickie http://h.imagehost.org/0122/Pwned.gif

Re: exdMc`'s Animation thread!

Pretty good a little stiffness. But otherwise good easing in my opinion. Welcome to DD (again) lol.

Fresh Newbie

thanks for the feedback and welcoming!

It got GIF raped i bet.
    It's very slow.
    [center:209pxv12]http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66307[/center:209pxv12]
    [center:209pxv12]My thread[/center:209pxv12]

i like it alot, um...yeah all you really could use is easy and to me, I'd say it's high beg right there...your style is pretty good and I like it...the stances are great...it looks similar to mine where the stk has his legs like bent outward the opposite direction rather than a normal fight stance with legs like << instead of />