Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comno's thread

Comno's thread

Hi I am new to DD but heard it is a good place. So here a some of my animations. I have been animating for about a month so I know I suck.

Gravity arrows

Ball 2

I have been working with slow mo and I like this one.

I call it flip dive.

I have been trying to work on easing.

I love it. its my first kick ever.

New run

Re: Comno's thread

Still not good easing, the point of easing isnt for show or things that most people say. Its actuall science and physics. Moving a ball around the screen that was problably done in 2 minutes isnt cool braa. Heres the deal, and im saying this because i love you. Make the ball a white or grayer colour (im canadian eh?) then move the ball into the correct position before changing the colour (like i said) back to black so you can accumitivly access the mindset of a higher ranking individual than yourself and drasticly raising the chances of you getting out of this craphole called the beginners!

So remember, take your time youve got all the time in the world. Save it and come back to it when you have more time! Remember to change colours to a lighter colour. It will help im not bullshiting you.

(sorry for my language )

on a lighter note SWEET AVATAR
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1255480693.jpg[/img]
    my thread

http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2& ... 8#p1189878

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Blimp
    Still not good easing, the point of easing isnt for show or things that most people say. Its actuall science and physics. Moving a ball around the screen that was problably done in 2 minutes isnt cool braa. Heres the deal, and im saying this because i love you. Make the ball a white or grayer colour (im canadian eh?) then move the ball into the correct position before changing the colour (like i said) back to black so you can accumitivly access the mindset of a higher ranking individual than yourself and drasticly raising the chances of you getting out of this craphole called the beginners!

So remember, take your time youve got all the time in the world. Save it and come back to it when you have more time! Remember to change colours to a lighter colour. It will help im not bullshiting you.

(sorry for my language )

on a lighter note SWEET AVATAR
    stop commenting Meanly on peoples animations... on a Lighter note.. Your animations are very good for you first post's on DD... I would say your Mid beginner You Dont ease that much and Your alittle stiff.. and also your alittle shaky and your foot placement is off.. but other than that your Animations are good... The kick i think was your best one nicely animated.... The Parkour one at the very top lacked Easing and Proper Physics You should go to This tutorial
    viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22662

And PRACTICE makes Perfect

Keep it up
    My Thread
    Formally Known as Exhaust
    [center:218cun8s][/center:218cun8s]

Brothers:Swey, Lithium, BLUEPHEONIX!!!!, Yongwalrang, Blaze

...Pardon me? I thought my critisism would go a long way. Please sort things out through pm instead of trying to insult my posting methods in the public. lmao that was just funny.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1255480693.jpg[/img]
    my thread

http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=2& ... 8#p1189878

Um what do ya rank me.

Enthusiast

Medium Beginner
    My Thread

pretty good for beginners... work on ur easing... the flip dive was my favorite... courtesy?
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68181
    [center:1lqdan22][/center:1lqdan22]

3hunnit

The physics in the flip dive were pretty off, it looked like he didn't even have to use any strength to flip or dive.
    Some positions in your animations are stiff and they look pretty heavily spaced.
    There isn't that much easing in most of your animations, but that's okay.
    I do understand you just started a month ago. Just keep practicing and you'll get better soon!

@SodaKiller: Blimp's comment may seem a little harsh, but taking criticism actually helps you improve.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie
    The physics in the flip dive were pretty off, it looked like he didn't even have to use any strength to flip or dive.
    Some positions in your animations are stiff and they look pretty heavily spaced.
    There isn't that much easing in most of your animations, but that's okay.
    I do understand you just started a month ago. Just keep practicing and you'll get better soon!

@SodaKiller: Blimp's comment may seem a little harsh, but taking criticism actually helps you improve.

Your right... I was just saying People who are new.. to DD and maybe new to Pivot may not be used to so much CC they will think they are right and everyone else is just being mean.. not saying thats whats hapenning here but i see it alot.. and it makes ppl quit...
    My Thread

LOL its ok I get it alot on Droidz.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast