Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Newbie

Korntoffs Thread - I'm baack! Erm, I mean, I'm heeeere!!

Haven't Animated in about a year, And no rust. Rust is a lie. Took me 2 days, here. it is.

I'll give courtesy.

Re: Korntoffs Thread - I'm baack! Erm, I mean, I'm heeeere!!

Wow! Really nice effects, movements, camera angles, and everything! If your that good now I can't imagine what you were like a year ago! Nice job, I would like to see a longer animation if that's possible.

Thanks! and keep 'em coming!

Courtesy Please?

Fresh Newbie

I would give courtesy, but, you know... (Awesome line amirite?) You didn't give me any crits at all, I mean, anyone can tell me I need to make longer animations.

Fresh Newbie

Update (Double post allowed for update?) I edited the parts that annoyed me, here it is. Oh and I addded some effects.

well, great effects and you used a camera movement at the beginning. work on foot placement, and when the guy jumps right before the blood, it looks like a foot is coming out his ass. try to make that part 3-D, because that movement needs 3-D or else it looks like what you just did. also, just use more frames to animate stuff, for smoother quality. nice blood and fire.

high beg.
    my thread. / Lovely Art <3 / DD ranks

You can pm me for a comment on your thread.
    I'm always up for a good joint.

Fresh Newbie

Yeah, I had no idea what to do with his leg in that part. High beginner? Maybe I am rusty, 'cause I was med-Intermediate before I left.

its interesting, some parts are awesome, but some are lacking, that years rust should soon go though, heres the two main faults in this animation, the first one, which was already mentioned by shell is that foot in the jump motion, kinda spazzed out a bit, just create a few extra sticks but tweak the length and thickness and add it in a 3D motion (im sure you know this already), and second,the landing seemed wrong, when someone falls, there feet never bounce that high, it usually occurs in the knee and joint area, the left arm was good though, the right one looked a bit stiff. The rest of the animation was very good, good use of effects and physics were great, Curts Returned
    [center:1aqqskm6][/center:1aqqskm6] [center:1aqqskm6]I return all curts, click here for thread [/center:1aqqskm6]

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon
    its interesting, some parts are awesome, but some are lacking, that years rust should soon go though, heres the two main faults in this animation, the first one, which was already mentioned by shell is that foot in the jump motion, kinda spazzed out a bit, just create a few extra sticks but tweak the length and thickness and add it in a 3D motion (im sure you know this already), and second,the landing seemed wrong, when someone falls, there feet never bounce that high, it usually occurs in the knee and joint area, the left arm was good though, the right one looked a bit stiff. The rest of the animation was very good, good use of effects and physics were great, Curts Returned
    It's a stickman. How am I supposed to tell which one is right or left?

get it now?

[center:1aqqskm6][/center:1aqqskm6] [center:1aqqskm6]I return all curts, click here for thread [/center:1aqqskm6]

Fresh Newbie

THAT'S HIS HALF LEG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast