Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

My Spiderman Pivot

Hey guys! I'm in the process of making a Spiderman Pivot! I'll post updates about it here and stuff like that. Hopefully you'll like it once i'm finished.

Does anyone have any idea's on what should happen after that? I think I'm gonna make him get into a giant fight in the streets with Venom. And then the fight eventually leads to a sewer! Sorry if I seem kinda dumb, but this is my first major post.

Re: My Spiderman Pivot

after what
    Hope you found my comment interesting lol
    Courtesy PLEASEMy Thread| My Youtube|

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to REAL music, copy and paste this into your signature.

One tip, please make a thread when you've finished the animation and this is not the right section to have your question answered, ask/pm a staff member to get this locked and try going on to pivot chat.
    [center:1a8tztwm][/center:1a8tztwm]

Sorry guys, I'm new to the forum. Hopefully I'll post in the right place newxt time. Stupid me.

It's ok. You're new. Just to let you know though, you can't make a new thread to discuss an upcoming animation. Also if you create a thread in Beginners Hall 1 or 2, it has to be an animation thread of yours. But you can only have one. Seperate threads in the Freestyle section are OK, as long as the animation you post isn't in both your Beginners Hall thread and your Freestyle thread. Also if you post in freestyle, if you have more than 1 animation to post in a short amount of time, use one thread. Anyway if you have any animations you would like to showoff and get tips on, I can leave this thread unlocked for you. Do you have any animations you would like to post and be ranked?
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.