Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Ned

Sincerelyned's Thread (New Runng Style)I return all courtesy

[center:241zfb6o](Updates and newer animations will go here.)[/center:241zfb6o]

[center:241zfb6o]Well I decided to start all over with my running animations. Because I was having a hard

time with the style of running I chose. So now I'm beginning with a new style. I know it will take me a while to

ease my running. The animation below is my new running style. Please DO NOT rank it and if possible give some advice.[/center:241zfb6o]

[center:241zfb6o][img]http://**********.com/img/1256972461.gif[/img][/center:241zfb6o]

[center:241zfb6o](Older animations will go here.)[/center:241zfb6o]
    [center:241zfb6o]Double Punch plus kick with Proportioned man. Feel free to rank this one.[/center:241zfb6o]
    [center:241zfb6o][img]http://**********.com/img/1256972767.gif[/img][/center:241zfb6o]

[center:241zfb6o](other news and information will go here.)[/center:241zfb6o]

[center:241zfb6o]I have made one stick so far, please enjoy and download.[/center:241zfb6o]
    [center:241zfb6o][droidz-stk:241zfb6o]21064[/droidz-stk:241zfb6o][/center:241zfb6o]

h4x0r

Re: Double Punch

Why did you make a new thread?

Anyways, the foot placement was really off, I could see the feet sliding everywhere, the walk was really slow also, make the walk more vigorous if you want to have fighting or other exciting movements. It was also pretty shaky, but you can edit that out.

I did like the punches though, especially the trails, you did a good job on showing the power, a bit stiff in the back, but that's easily edited.

Med Beginner

The Punches were pretty stiff, and the body too. Including the second punch, the legs were shaky, after the tremor effect.
    Med beginner.
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]

Ned

Quote Originally Posted by Tank0122

Anyways, the foot placement was really off, I could see the feet sliding everywhere, the walk was really slow also, make the walk more vigorous if you want to have fighting or other exciting movements. It was also pretty shaky, but you can edit that out.

I did like the punches though, especially the trails, you did a good job on showing the power, a bit stiff in the back, but that's easily edited.

Med Beginner
    Well because I couldn't find my old one.

I don't see the feet sliding everywhere. In fact the foot palcement is actually good.
    Please point out where they even slide. I made him walk slow to build momentum its called techniques. Makes your animation better. But thanks for the advice though, really helpful. Yeah the trails were hard, came out good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonz
    The Punches were pretty stiff, and the body too. Including the second punch, the legs were sincerely shaky, after the tremor effect.
    Med beginner.
    The punches were? Aww okay, I'll make them better next time. "Sincerely shaky" that does not make sense. Thanks.

Ya for medium beginner now woo promotion!

Quote Originally Posted by sincerelyned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank0122

Med Beginner
    Well because I couldn't find my old one.

I don't see the feet sliding everywhere. In fact the foot palcement is actually good.
    Please point out where they even slide. I made him walk slow to build momentum its called techniques. Makes your animation better. But thanks for the advice though, really helpful. Yeah the trails were hard, came out good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonz
    The Punches were pretty stiff, and the body too. Including the second punch, the legs were sincerely shaky, after the tremor effect.
    Med beginner.
    The punches were? Aww okay, I'll make them better next time. "Sincerely shaky" that does not make sense. Thanks.

Ya for medium beginner now woo promotion!
    You're welcome, and edited my post to remove "sincerely".
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]

Ned

You didn't have to post to tell me that.
    Anyways I need some feedback guys.

Thanks.

Ned

Update.

Ned

Come on you guys, sorry for double posting, but I need some feedback, ON my newest animation.

The newer one was much improved. Better foot placement, and much less stiff. The kick seemed to lack impact though. it needed more of a "snap" if you get what I mean.

Beyond that it was good. Medium beginner.

curtz?

Flash
    Fail sigs available upon request.

Ned

Quote Originally Posted by benjammin1391
    The newer one was much improved. Better foot placement, and much less stiff. The kick seemed to lack impact though. it needed more of a "snap" if you get what I mean.

Thank you, I know I improved also. I kept studying foot placement too. I've been practicing a lot lately, especially with walking. I know I'll give more "snap" to it. I'll fix it, repost.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast