Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Ninja run

Ninja run

Her is a 5 frame ninja run . I'll post a tut if ya need one.

ENJOY

[center:1ybtxnom]

^My Thread^
    [/center:1ybtxnom]

Banned

Re: Ninja run

the run doesn´t look that good.. did you hear something about easing??
    II-I-I--I---I---I---I--I-I-II
    in stead of:
    I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    know what i mean??
    it´s not so smooth, but i have got two runs in my thread.. they are not ninja runs,
    but you could learn something! Keep animating, dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Alpha 4 1
    the run doesn´t look that good.. did you hear something about easing??
    II-I-I--I---I---I---I--I-I-II
    in stead of:
    I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    know what i mean??
    it´s not so smooth, but i have got two runs in my thread.. they are not ninja runs,
    but you could learn something! Keep animating, dude!!
    Thnx for advise. I know what easing is but i always seem to forget.
    [center:1ybtxnom]

^My Thread^
    [/center:1ybtxnom]

First off, I think you need to make some longer animations, this way we can judge your animations and help you improve faster and better. The run itself was alright, I think the legs should have gone out farther, and the back leg should bend more as it's coming back to the center to switch to the front. Sorry for the bad explanation, but that's the best I could think of, lol. But it is a little stiff, try to move each joint that's in action in each frame, which in this animation was all of them. In most of your animations I think you should try to move all joints in each frame, in my opinion it makes it look better and more realistic. Although when doing this, try not to make it shaky, which can occur if you have something go a different way in each frame, unless you're starting new movements, which should be eased or flowed. For now I recommend you learn your easing, then try out some flow, once you've mastered easing, it makes flow a good bit easier. And makes the movements look better, in my eyes. But on easing of course, it's like the guy above me explained, start out slow, fast, then ease it back to slow again. Never come to abrupt stops, they call this stop n' go, which a lot of people think looks very bad. Of course like I said, we'll need to see more from you to judge you properly, but learn all the basics mostly. I recommend you get your basics down first, then try out some neat effects, of course you can always start now on effects if you like, but I think it's better if you get your basics down like I said. If you'd like to learn the basics in a better way, there are tutorials, and a great one for beginners, called Darren's tutorial. If you'd like to see it you can click here. Well, that's about it, keep up the good work, I think you have some good potential.
    [center:3q2o9iv0]My Youtube ¦ Intermediate Thread ¦ Freestyle Thread (Used for Rust)[/center:3q2o9iv0]
    [center:3q2o9iv0]"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
    ~ Michael Jordan[/center:3q2o9iv0]
    [center:3q2o9iv0]Wanna 1v1/play? Hit me up!
    XBL: James Fades[/center:3q2o9iv0]