Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Rank?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Medium Beginner

2 28.57%
  • High Beginner

5 71.43%
  • Borderline

0 0%

Liam, New Thread. -Shaolin Monk Moves-

Welcome to my new thread, PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY.

Animations

-Shaolin Monk Moves-
    Comment:
    Was originally a joint with Shawn, he never replied.

My Old Thread, Don't Bump It.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

Re: Liam, New Thread. -Shaolin Monk Moves-

I liked the run near the end, it gave that cartoon-like feeling to me. But the rest of the animation was decent, but some parts stood out to me that I didn't really like. Such as where he pauses in the air, by pause I mean almost stop in the air, I don't know if you meant for him to pause. But I think it made it look bad, or stop n' go-ish, which is necessarily bad but a lot of people don't like it, including most of the staff, lol. If you did mean for him to kind of pause in the air I think you should have had him stop for a longer period of time, or you could have even added the pause symbol up in the corner if you liked. But if you didn't mean to pause it, it made the physics look bad. I think it would have been better if you didn't ease it like you did, and had it flow back down to the ground. I did like the double framing, I'm not very good at double framing myself actually, so I thought it was smart to do it the way you did. The fall down back from the air probably was the biggest problem in this animation, he stopped abruptly, which kind of added to the stop n' go thing I said. In my opinion it would have been better if you had him crouch down more, then crouch back up into the run. That would have made it flow better, and make it more realistic. And in case you don't quite understand flow, it's mainly to ease each limb individually, not the whole body all at once. But other than those problems, it was a pretty decent animation, great job. If you feel like it you can return courtesy, it's fine if not though.
    [center:3q2o9iv0]My Youtube Intermediate Thread Freestyle Thread (Used for Rust)[/center:3q2o9iv0]
    [center:3q2o9iv0]"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."
    ~ Michael Jordan[/center:3q2o9iv0]
    [center:3q2o9iv0]Wanna 1v1/play? Hit me up!
    XBL: James Fades[/center:3q2o9iv0]

Ok so the shaolin monk wasn't half bad but the beck shouldn't bend like that even if its a trained fighter the run wasn't bad too but you should have made the run longer I mean don't stop it while he wasn't gone from the screen (understand)

Courtesy is not neccesary but apreciated

SCREW THIS I'M BRINGING BACK MY OLD THREAD FOOLS.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]