Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tychus Findlay

What would this rank around?

It's not finished, but I was just wounderin what this would rank as. It's Hakki Sack or "Footbag" whatever you wish to call it.

Enthusiast

Re: What would this rank around?

oh my god, that is like high beg, its very smooth. but gif raped, the animation is very well done.
    just try to work on the movements, they seem to floppy.
    [center:3vz6qcg7]????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????? Johann's Thread ????????????????[/center:3vz6qcg7]

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by rawr!
    oh my god, that is like high beg, its very smooth. but gif raped, the animation is very well done.
    just try to work on the movements, they seem to floppy.
    Yea the foot placement looks off cuz the gif messed it up, but thanks. The whole floppy thing I kinda put in there on purpose, because when you play hakki sack, you have to relax your body. Just my way of looking at it. Once again, thanks a bunch!

It looks great, but I can't really do anything when it comes to ranks. Only flaw I can spot besides the obvious .gif rape is that the last tap doesn't look forceful enough to kick the sack that high. Other than that, it's wonderful.

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dark
    It looks great, but I can't really do anything when it comes to ranks. Only flaw I can spot besides the obvious .gif rape is that the last tap doesn't look forceful enough to kick the sack that high. Other than that, it's wonderful.
    I wanted to fix that, cuz I'm gona have him jump in the air and do a hakki sack trick, but I needed to add more force into it. Thanks for the CC

Wow, that's really nice. It seems that you've got your basics down and are ready to make a long storyline animation which could possibly get you intermediate. But then again, this is only 1 animation. I would have to see more to rank you accordingly. From what I've seen, though, you are borderline. Courtesy?

Haha thats great.
    I expected something Low Beginner, because that's all I ever see from NF's.

Thats probably high beginner, or at least very close.
    Could've been a little faster and "more powerful" but all the same, NICE JOB.

Nice animation, I would like to see your first though. Your movements in the animation are a bit repetitive, but they are smooth and realistic. If you were to make an animation with a storyline you would almost definitely get intermediate. High borderline. Courtesy would be appreciated.

Nice one and yeh, i agree with Pivotmasta19, the movements were repetitive. You had easing and smoothness nailed and moved all the joints.
    I felt that the realism was great until i saw the last bend. The man bends and kicks the ball while keeping balance. The other bends were great but it was the last that just didn't look right. If you look carefully, the leg seemed less bent and his upper body seems to be leaning further to the right making it look as if he should have fallen but he didn't.

Anywaysz i think your high beginner. If you make longer animations then i guess you'll be intermediate.

Courtassy pleasze?
    [center:39a8c1wc]Clickii Here or Signature For Mah animation THreAD!
    [/center:39a8c1wc][center:39a8c1wc]Creditz & Special Thanksz to Heather for this awesome Signature(7) and Avatar(5)[/center:39a8c1wc]

As rawr! said, very smooth motions with realistic movements. I can't wait to see what it turns out like when it's finished! :P
    Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72903
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/tehsokz
    NewGrounds: www.xBawb.newgrounds.com

-View, subscribe, rate-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast