Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28

    DANNES :3 (yay more anme -.-')

    hi dannes here
    please check out my youtube channel and stuff
    *thread restarted*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY02lBp8rIE youtube update
    wtftc3 prew joint with ewi preview (only my part)

    gogeta vs broly (yep superoriginal)
    its gonna be epic
    soooo what do ya think


    credz: nleasted, ewi, rygopt, imlieksokewl123, links and valtus
    [big][big]click siggy for returning courtz[/big][/big]

    thanks kyo

  2. #2
    Regular Member PivotOA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Klamath Falls Oregon
    Posts
    107

    Re: my thread

    Low Beginner,try easing more,watch some tutorials,take your time and don't rush your animations
    MAH THREAD.

    I SHALL SEEK VENGEANCE......*nods*
    ...UPON OUR FOES.


    I used to be Inters, then School came, got rusty as hell, now I'm high beginner.
    A HIGH BEGINNER... FUU-

  3. #3
    Enthusiast Osprey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,324

    Re: my thread

    ^NO he is not "Low Beginner."

    Maybe Medium, almost High Beginner.
    You're animation is really fun to watch because of the fast-pace, and cool effects,
    but the overall movements and smoothness needs to be refined.

  4. #4
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28

    Re: my thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey
    ^NO he is not "Low Beginner."

    Maybe Medium, almost High Beginner.
    You're animation is really fun to watch because of the fast-pace, and cool effects,
    but the overall movements and smoothness needs to be refined.
    thanks and wow dd standards are pretty high 0.o
    but also yeah i know i need to work on smoothness i will maybe put up the framerate a little but yes i donīt think iīm low eiether (not to be selfish)
    [big][big]click siggy for returning courtz[/big][/big]

    thanks kyo

  5. #5
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28

    Re: my thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PivotOA
    Low Beginner,try easing more,watch some tutorials,take your time and don't rush your animations
    thanks but even i dd standards i will not be low i think
    but yes i need to look up some tuts
    [big][big]click siggy for returning courtz[/big][/big]

    thanks kyo

  6. #6
    Regular Member Antthemighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?
    Posts
    160

    Re: my thread

    lol ok first of all i'm a pretty big fan of naruto so watching your animation was awesome I like the effects and fast paced action, i say med begginer.

  7. #7
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28

    Re: my thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Antthemighty
    lol ok first of all i'm a pretty big fan of naruto so watching your animation was awesome I like the effects and fast paced action, i say med begginer.
    thanks it got over 1200 frames now will post a youtube link soon
    [big][big]click siggy for returning courtz[/big][/big]

    thanks kyo

  8. #8
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: my thread

    Stiff and uneased, work on that.
    Also, I think you should use your own stks, if you didn't.
    Med beginner.
    [center:3vz6qcg7]????????????????????????????????????????????

    ???????????????? Johann's Thread ????????????????[/center:3vz6qcg7]

  9. #9
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28

    Re: my thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Johan
    Stiff and uneased, work on that.
    Also, I think you should use your own stks, if you didn't.
    Med beginner.
    i tried to easy but also i suck at stickmaking
    [big][big]click siggy for returning courtz[/big][/big]

    thanks kyo

  10. #10
    Junior Member iWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    53

    Re: my thread

    i say med beginner cuz of the lack of easing but great effects
    btw i liked the stk u used

    If Only The Strong Survive, Then The Weak Should Leave An Impression While They Can"
    --Jaden


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •