Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

S1L3nC3's Animations

Hellow ^-^. My name is Vlad. I'm from Romania. I used to make pivot anims some time ago but I stopped for about a year. Here I am again, starting all over. Enjoy and don't flame.

////Note: Newest animation will always be on display. Also the links to animations are in the order :
    ------------------up-down=old-new. Except for the display animation wich is always newest.--------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pro failer
    SLAM
    Awesum Credz to Kayioat for inspiration
    Teh Buttawn! Made just for fun, don't rate the animating, rate the idea
    Run Loop
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry. that's what I have so far. Eager to start out again >.<
    rank me for that one. more will come soon

-Also. I need help on this one. Should I listen to music while animating, or do you guys listen to music while animating? If so, does genre matter? If It does, what genre should I listen to while animating. I am into rock/metal music.

\\\\Note: Problem above solved. I listen to country from Aol Radio. It's relaxing and all. If you have another opinion please post
    This is my signature. My signature is:
    -Better than yours
    -Smarter than yours
    -Uniquer than yours
    My signature is made of awesome...
    Courtehzee maybeh ^-^?

Re: S1L3nC3's Animations

I'm not very good at ranking, me being brand new to Pivot myself; but I'd rate this a medium beginner. I enjoyed the animation. Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by S1L3nC3
    Hellow ^-^. My name is Vlad. I'm from Romania. I used to make pivot anims some time ago but I stopped for about a year. Here I am again, starting all over. Enjoy and don't flame.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The pro failer
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry. that's what I have so far. Eager to start out again >.<
    rank me for that one. more will come soon
    *Flames* *Flames* *Flames*. Lol, Your about med beg, Nice and smooth and you say you wanna learn from me eh?
    [center:137tnrlc]Yours, FatalPivot

^Click me, for my thread (:^

Midnite rave!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    Im so pivot, I shit segments.
    [/center:137tnrlc]

very good i like the trails part

curtz?

Im a big fan of TF2, and always when i animate, i listen to Heavy Breakfast Machine or Inspector Bonk. But i do like rock too. 'Still waiting' or 'Sleeping awake'. Back to animations.

I do like what i see, its original, but try to move every joint each frame, especially for the trails. When using a high framerate, you should not move the stick figure and its joints too far away. Easing is important too. Before i discovered DarkDemon, i was an noob pivot-comedian. But in the last 4 months, i have been focusing on physics and fight-styled animations. Keep it up. I would rate med beginner.

~Kayioat
    WTF A NOOB COLLAB

Thanks to heather for awesome signatures and awesome avatar <3

Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say ďAre you gonna drink that?

Nice animations and good ideas. (oh btw i like listening to techno music while i animate, like you care but anyways) you should work on easing, your animations are pretty choppy. I recommend that you look at a few tutorials in the tutorial section. I know thats what a lot of people say but they sure helped me. Over all your animations are fun to watch and you've got potential. Keep on animating!
    curtz?

I see at the new run loop that you havent eased very much, but overall, its pretty good. I have a new suggestion for song. Im not sure what genre it is, but search for 'Kaizers Orchestra' on YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aKYxyaOCW8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNozTHSQH_o

Well, kthxbai.
    WTF A NOOB COLLAB

Thanks to heather for awesome signatures and awesome avatar <3