Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie
    right behind you............................just kidding, surrey,BC

new pivot... WITH SOUNDS!

well here you go!
    this is my first animation with sound (it looks "REALLY" mppby because it was just a test)

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ntitledWMV.flv

hope you enjoy!

[/img]
    why do you want to know my sig, it to good for you gys, well its good so you dont have to know it

That doesn't matter. Although, I know where you are.
    On the first kick, it doesn't look like he hits him. Instead of having him react and et hit in the same frame, just have him get kicked and then fall. Also, when he takes the other guy's feet off the ground it looks like he throws him instead of tripping him. If he was throwing him, then, it looked like he just kinda touched him a little and he went straight into the air. So, instead of the guy going up, just have him fall backwards and down instead of up and backwards.

Courtesy

No Offense But That Was Really Bad...you should work on your movements and physics before you start trying to add sound...and i don't rlly see why he would fall over after kicking him...???? still...it was ur first ani...

cred to xinx for the sig...Don't Smoke Kids...Smoke Tobacco..

Check out my anis... http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=8599

Hey captain no brain wen the second dude falls after he gets kicked he trips the guy who kicked him. And plz do not tell him it was rly bad. Try to encourage not discouarge
    Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

We are the new breed of animation soldiers

Don't resist the hypnosis

Courtesy?
    http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=22282

infront of a comp, on a chair WHERE ELSE XD
    it was bad, choppy and the physics were bad, don't export as a WMV, PUBLISH
    as a SWF. file

Which FF Character Are You?

^^lolz i'm a girl^^

Enthusiast

well that was berry berry encouraging acoustic. Try to give CONSTRUCTIVE critism and not make him feel bad. Its alright. Sounds were a little bit off. Try to make the sticks move smoother. Its kind of choppy. But its good for you're first.

Enthusiast
    Bandito's right.
    How 'bout everyone stops with the spam and flame right now. I think alot of these comments were un-needed. Encourage, don't let him down. If you must, put it in a form of constructive criticsm.
    Back on topic- the ani was alright. Some flaws but not a big deal for a beginner. Physcis and movements need work. I recommend looking at some pivot tutorials.
    You have the potential to become a good animator, just turn your weaknesses into pluses.
    Insert Blank

Look, you know it was crap...dont hav a go at me...it is constructive criticism anyway... i said work on physics and smoothness before adding sounds and stuff...thats good criticism...so dont call me captain no brainer...dickhead...

cred to xinx for the sig...Don't Smoke Kids...Smoke Tobacco..

Check out my anis... http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=8599

Waiting for someone to open my inter door...
    Alrite ppl settle... its all good lol ppl can rate it how they want. but do try to give hints and advice. Anyways, the guy never gets touched... yea thats odd... and it was really slow. try to make em touch, and speed it up some. Also, try to make it a tad more obvious that he gets tripped by the guy on the ground, otherwise it looks like he just lost his balance from the kick.

Courtesy?

))(* i quoted u on that berry berry encouraging bandito lol, its in my siggy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowS1ay3r
    I love you :3
    Quote Originally Posted by xenomorph911
    We should all go take a dung in the bathroom right now to celebrate!