Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: yoo

yoo

heya guys, sup? im a new user here at DD forums, friend of pivoticveg who introduced me to pivot like two weeks ago or somethin. pls leave comments to help me improve on my animations!

hope i can aqquainte to a few of you )
    the more the better,
    and just as my mom used to say, "ablahdablahdablahblah" (i never took the time to listen)

well here's my first ani to DD frms. made on a laptop so it sucks. but is my second ani i ever made on pivot anyways. credit to dd for stks.
    http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1513/rvnge2xz.gif
    "Stress is when you wake up screaming & you notice you haven't fallen asleep yet." http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.p ... 978#115978
    curtesy too pivot veg

i had to turn that off half way through. i was bored. work on smoothness, realistic movements and figure sizes.

and most of all, take your time.
    get good ideas and make one with kind of a story.

Dedicated Member
    That was pretty bad . I would reccomend reading alot of Tutorials . Spend alot more time on your animations and , keep practicing . Don't worry you'll get better with time .
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

hey

ya i guess it was pretty bad thnx for not being too harsh, where r the tutorials??? and i dont think im typing in the right place..
    "Stress is when you wake up screaming & you notice you haven't fallen asleep yet." http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.p ... 978#115978
    curtesy too pivot veg

oh my god oh my god CHRISTIAN u butt. the tutorials is linked the the word, tutorial that he wrote.

[quote: SmarterChild and me on MSN]- SmarterChild - says:
    A Friendly Creature

Joe and his poop were making to school when a red shit suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The crappy creature poked its head out and looked around slowly. The people wished at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a bear trying to jog in someone's pocket before.[/quote]

Enthusiast

just take more time on your animations - just remember the more frames you have on movements the smoother it is ^_^

-fp