Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    1 Post Lurker

hi this is my first post on animations

hi I'm new here darkdemon I leave my animations I am a beginner here and I want to show my animations here I leave my animations

the first

the second

add another animation more than I did today

I hope it is liked
    until the next animation xD jajaja
    otsuafgames greetings

Re: hi this is my first post on animations

Geniallllllll sos un master kpo, si kres desps me pasas tu cuenta y te emprolijo un poco el ingles...

despučs agregale movimiento al de la pistola pq ta pa bajo..

se despide iantra =P

x sierto gracias x copiarte
    Is this thing even on?...
    What? What is that steven? It doesnt have to be on? I am typing? Steven quit three years ago? Your name is mark? Why do i repeat everything you say as a question?
    Hmm... anyways... here i go... -ahem-
    Animations|

Steven!!! HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF!?!?
    Ok... i know you're not steven. It's.... Joey right? You're quitting? I still repeat? I'm alone?
    STEVEN! STEVEN! STEVEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! OHHH GOD!!!! WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVE-

theese are pretty bad no offence. work on easing and physics and spacing
    Sig madeSig made by Empire

dude he's been using pivot for like a week and he's argentine so he can't read english tutorials -.-
    What? What is that steven? It doesnt have to be on? I am typing? Steven quit three years ago? Your name is mark? Why do i repeat everything you say as a question?
    Animations|

Ok... i know you're not steven. It's.... Joey right? You're quitting? I still repeat? I'm alone?
    STEVEN! STEVEN! STEVEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! OHHH GOD!!!! WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVE-

They were good if you have just started pivot. Try to move all the joints and ease( /-/--/---/--/-/)Speed up and slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark
    They were good if you have just started pivot. Try to move all the joints and ease( /-/--/---/--/-/)Speed up and slow down.
    Te lo traduzco? jej
    "estuvieron buenas si acabas de empezar el pivot. Trata de mover todas las partes del cuerpo y "ease" seria empezar moviendo poco y mover mąs a cada frame, y despues mover cada vez menos de nuevo
    Animations|