Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

PureFlame's new thread

I'm sure none of you would've noticed but I had been gone for sometime... and I'm real rusty now, even though I was never good, now I'm just worse.

So with that out of the way, this is my thread, don't like the animations then say SO! I know I need to work on pretty much all my animations areas so here's my first animation (just a test) in ages

The above animation was like a version 2 of the below animation, of course they differ quite greatly yet they still are the same default falling. I might add proper physics to the stickman later
    http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/825...ngstickman.gif

This animation was in a higher framerate but it went all crap
    [center:2gglb0ja][/center:2gglb0ja]

Re: PureFlame's new thread

Low beg theres no easing but you dont have stifness! Once you make a longer animation and some more animations ill look again... courtesy?
    Sig madeSig made by Empire

It needs more spacing, when he was falling down it was too slow, make it faster and it'll look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark
    It needs more spacing, when he was falling down it was too slow, make it faster and it'll look much better.
    Yeah it looked better before but it lowered the Frames per second when I exported to GIF, so I think I'm just getting the save settings wrong. Anyway I know it's not my best I just wanted to make something fall and decided to show it for some reason.

Low beg? What the hell? That's actually med beg in my opinion. It's smooth(-ish) and has some good physics to it, and all you really need to do is speed it up and reduce some stiffness (which I don't blame you for having with the default) and some shakiness, and that's easily close to high beginner.

By the way, I like the ragdoll feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hijack
    Low beg? What the hell? That's actually med beg in my opinion. It's smooth(-ish) and has some good physics to it, and all you really need to do is speed it up and reduce some stiffness (which I don't blame you for having with the default) and some shakiness, and that's easily close to high beginner.

By the way, I like the ragdoll feel to it.
    Thanks! I might just try some different export settings and as you said shakiness, maybe then it'll really be worth watching (Actually I don't think watching a ragdoll stick figure falling off a cliff is but any way).

Sorry for the double post and that but...
    BUMP
    New animation at the top