Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Am I Intermediate?

Just a little preview to my upcoming animation - a possible series.
    Also I want to know if I'm intermediate yet, and, if not, tell me which areas I need to work on to get there.

[attachment=0:2a9h2yr6]Intermediate.gif[/attachment:2a9h2yr6]

Courtsey will be returned.

Re: Am I Intermediate?

That was really cool, although to be intermediate upload some more animations that are similar quality to that one to see if your animations are consistent enough to be intermediate.

As for uploading, read viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9933 on how to save your gif file

and go to http://pivotup.com/ to upload your animation

Quote Originally Posted by Doxin
    That was really cool, although to be intermediate upload some more animations that are similar quality to that one to see if your animations are consistent enough to be intermediate.

As for uploading, read viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9933 on how to save your gif file

and go to http://pivotup.com/ to upload your animation
    Thanks

Banned

Nice, nice^^
    The running style looks like the one of OblivionFall.. xD
    But whatevaaa, you have got nice camera movements, itīs very smooth, i donīt see if it is eased good, but i think you ease well^^

Please try to upload more animations, because only with that one i canīt rate you, but this looks like high beginner to borders intermediate..

Iīll visit your thread again in some days and if you have more animations iīll be able to rat(<--- not a P)e you!!

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Alpha 4 1
    Nice, nice^^
    The running style looks like the one of OblivionFall.. xD
    But whatevaaa, you have got nice camera movements, itīs very smooth, i donīt see if it is eased good, but i think you ease well^^

Please try to upload more animations, because only with that one i canīt rate you, but this looks like high beginner to borders intermediate..

Iīll visit your thread again in some days and if you have more animations iīll be able to rat(<--- not a P)e you!!
    Haha ok thanks