Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

How can I get better?

I am aware that my animations are only on the acceptable level and need help on how to do awsome shiz. Anyway here are my animations...
    Random explosion test

V-cam test (it's allso part of a don't screw with the default collab on spp)

Those where (in my opinion) my two best allthough a lot of people have said other-wise.
    Now, links...
    http://www.truploader.com/uploads/78866 ... umtest.gif
    http://www.truploader.com/uploads/78819 ... runnin.gif
    http://www.truploader.com/uploads/56770 ... gballs.gif

Old Newbie

Re: How can I get better?

you are good.
    read some tutorials, pratice allot watch other animations, get a mentor etc...

i cant really say where you should improve cause you are better then me and i dont allot of things wrong whit your animations
    Art isn't something preety, it's something that we will always renember.

Veteran Enthusiast

Really good job for a starter, your even trying out some cool effects, which is good.

I liked how you actually made the explosion orange and faded it into smoke, that is something a lot of people never do, and I admire that from someone with your skill level. The animation below it was pretty nice to, nice sense of humor to it.

To improve: well first of all, to improve, you need to focus on movements first. Read some tutorials, work on basics like smoothness, easing, spacing and physics. Make little movement tests as well for practice. Once you get good enough, you can focus on effects, and making your effects better. It takes a little time but practice makes perfect. Keep it up for now, you're doing nicely.

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    Really good job for a starter, your even trying out some cool effects, which is good.

I liked how you actually made the explosion orange and faded it into smoke, that is something a lot of people never do, and I admire that from someone with your skill level. The animation below it was pretty nice to, nice sense of humor to it.

To improve: well first of all, to improve, you need to focus on movements first. Read some tutorials, work on basics like smoothness, easing, spacing and physics. Make little movement tests as well for practice. Once you get good enough, you can focus on effects, and making your effects better. It takes a little time but practice makes perfect. Keep it up for now, you're doing nicely.
    Like this?
    I am aware of the terrible foot placement, that was a side effect of the double framing I put there for the anticipation.
    There's this as well..
    Which is pretty much a test of everything. CC?

Nice anims but bit much to go on, I guess work on physics and foot placement but you should try and make a nice animation that gets the viewers adrenaline pumping so that we can judge you better
    Courtz? click patrick

Fresh Newbie

Fast paced and pretty cool. I like the way this one turned out.

Fresh Newbie

Bump

CC, CC to the best of your abilities!