Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: what lv am i?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • low low beginner

0 0%
  • low beginner

1 100.00%
  • med beginner

0 0%
  • high me beginner

0 0%
  • high beginner

0 0%
    Old Newbie

My epic combat thread!

kewl fights actualy here(kewl 4 me)...im actually realy good because ive never bothered to look up any tutorials accept for a running tutorial....soooo...yeah otherwie i know im not good. ima be into tutorials and learning as much as i can from many.

Re: the battlez

Don't just post two threads, lol. Keep your animations to one thread for in advance if you don't know, and try not to create pointless ones such as your previous. Also, instead of creating two threads just edit your post instead.
    Still blank lol

Spoiler:

interesting animations man. As stated above by Crest, please don't "spam" by making more than one thread, its annoying. XD Whatev, I'm no mod, it's not my job to tell you what to do.

On to your animations: The top, Mega skillz, its okay, low to medium beginner. Work on smoothness, and and easing. Instead of just having them stop, slow them down gently to that stop. Keep your animations easy for now, don't do fights, just focus on your basics. Practice basic walks, learn physics and how to properly work them into your animations. Keep things simple, make your animations smooth, and look almost perfect. once you can do the basics try fights, and special effects. go ahead and PM me if you have any questions about what I mean.

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Unworldly
    interesting animations man. As stated above by Crest, please don't "spam" by making more than one thread, its annoying. XD Whatev, I'm no mod, it's not my job to tell you what to do.

On to your animations: The top, Mega skillz, its okay, low to medium beginner. Work on smoothness, and and easing. Instead of just having them stop, slow them down gently to that stop. Keep your animations easy for now, don't do fights, just focus on your basics. Practice basic walks, learn physics and how to properly work them into your animations. Keep things simple, make your animations smooth, and look almost perfect. once you can do the basics try fights, and special effects. go ahead and PM me if you have any questions about what I mean.
    "lol...it was realy good for me and i didnt know there were people as good as you guys accept for jon...lol this is my first time on dd....i didnt try to make 2 cuz i didnt know you could edit the first one!!...sorry guys

Thanks, but I'm not that great XD, anyways no prob about the thread thing, just post all your animations in this thread, and I will review them and stuff. Also, make sure you practice foot placement, that gets me alot now because I didn't practice it earlier on. good luck man, see you around the forums.

Old Newbie

short fights

some short fights by just me..a beginner but they may be entertaining

Old Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Crest.
    Don't just post two threads, lol. Keep your animations to one thread for in advance if you don't know, and try not to create pointless ones such as your previous. Also, instead of creating two threads just edit your post instead.
    im realy new and didnt know you could edit...lol