Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update

update

i made this when i was really bored:

new
    my stick test:

and another thing with my new stick:

i didnt feal like posting the other ones because they suck even more

new:

Re: new animations!

Quote Originally Posted by balimar
    i made this when i was really bored:

new
    my stick test:

and another thing with my new stick:

i didnt feal like posting the other ones because they suck even more
    well I thought those anims looked pretty good. You had good animation in the ones I saw.
    Thread: http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f...83734#p1383734
    [center:2yuo8tls][/center:2yuo8tls]

new animation

its not edited, the colors changed when i turned it into a gif, and its not near finished, im also getting better at using fullbodys :3

and a continued thing i forgot to post a while ago.

please someone tell me what the hell my rank is -.-

No comments? First, haha.

Firstly it's still beginner quality animations but you've seemed to grasp the simple aspects and surpass the true beginners - those who are still perfecting basic movements and the works. I think you're really good actually, love the fullbody. You can really animate them well and think should develop your animations a bit.

Try some more complex movements with your stick, you know, like flips, running jump and some other high quality movements. As soon as you can fully control your quality movements and adapt to it enough to make a full length animation you will intermediate in no time.

I saw nothing wrong with the second one, it's really good. Love the physics and the movements, the flow was also strong.

As for the first one, I hope you are continuing it? Haha, it's really good so far. Nice concept I see, the bullets turn them into stone? Looks good, please finish it.

So, I hope you know your current rank and how to achieve the higher ranks. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo

Firstly it's still beginner quality animations but you've seemed to grasp the simple aspects and surpass the true beginners - those who are still perfecting basic movements and the works. I think you're really good actually, love the fullbody. You can really animate them well and think should develop your animations a bit.

Try some more complex movements with your stick, you know, like flips, running jump and some other high quality movements. As soon as you can fully control your quality movements and adapt to it enough to make a full length animation you will intermediate in no time.

I saw nothing wrong with the second one, it's really good. Love the physics and the movements, the flow was also strong.

As for the first one, I hope you are continuing it? Haha, it's really good so far. Nice concept I see, the bullets turn them into stone? Looks good, please finish it.

So, I hope you know your current rank and how to achieve the higher ranks. Good luck.
    thanks, and FINALLY someone sees that he turns into stone -.- but its not the bullets:

in my little 'world' the people attacking blended robots with human blood and armor things, and the other people can just take them back to some area and repair them and make them team up with them. so the first team makes some kind of chemical that makes it that when the get killed, they turn into stone, and so no one can do anything with it. its stupid, but that's what i thought of it -.-

Quote Originally Posted by balimar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo

thanks, and FINALLY someone sees that he turns into stone -.- but its not the bullets:

in my little 'world' the people attacking blended robots with human blood and armor things, and the other people can just take them back to some area and repair them and make them team up with them. so the first team makes some kind of chemical that makes it that when the get killed, they turn into stone, and so no one can do anything with it. its stupid, but that's what i thought of it -.-
    Hahaha, it's so obvious x]

See now that sounds like a really good animation, but 100% into it and complete it - you will be intermediate. Keep the movements good and nothing can stop you. Again, good luck.

You are probably Med begginer i like the flow and the physics
    Sig madeSig made by Empire

update, rank?

still working on it (i know the jump is messed up im gonna work on it sometime)
    and its gif raped

not near finished.

Hey Balimar, your really good, here and on AF, probably at least high-beginner, the main thing you need to work on is physics, some of your animations(newer ones) lack power, like maybe more tremors, but I am not telling you to overdo it that is a bad idea.

Another main problem you are running into is shakyness, I have to say you are great with fullbodies one of the best I have seen, but you gotta watch out for the shakyness, when you edit frames or what not, because it can sneak in there and ruin the animation.

Very good animator though I just love your fullbodies, it's just how amazing how well you work with them.

Courtesy please.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ
    You are probably Med begginer i like the flow and the physics
    You are shitting me... Balim, you are at least Borderline-LowIntermediate. The only thing stopping you from Intermediate is the sometimes weird lack of movements. Do some flips and try to speed up the animations (Like have a bit more spacing) and you will get Intermediate. <3

i love coffee because nothing wakes me up better than scalding the inside of my face and the urge to violently shit myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast