Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: what rank am i ?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • low big

27 90.00%
  • mid big

3 10.00%
  • high big

0 0%
  • anything higher than the last one

0 0%
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Razorasadsid`s-(a.k.a iopabc123789)-thread heavey spacing

[center:2f8wv3f1]WELCOME TO IOPABC123789`S PIVOT ANIMATION THREAD
    (also known as RazorAsadSid in some places)
    [/center:2f8wv3f1]

layout:
    .........videos
    |
    ...........best
    |
    ...........new
    |
    ...........joints
    |
    ...........old

[center:2f8wv3f1]VIDEOS[/center:2f8wv3f1]
    • [center:2f8wv3f1]thats right update 3 has started and update 2 has been released!!!!!!!
      because of this ill try to make a new orginizazed layout for the front edit , and ill put all the main videos up front oke?
      [youtube:2f8wv3f1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7p60Vx6iyo[/youtube:2f8wv3f1]

i know i suck like a monkey with no brein animated this but how good am i? first serious pivot series i made and im like uber new
      [youtube:2f8wv3f1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6rSvycjCnQ[/youtube:2f8wv3f1]

the genral update for the last 2 days , some stuff you have seen some you havent all in one video [youtube:2f8wv3f1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaU8BMm6WAw[/youtube:2f8wv3f1][/center:2f8wv3f1]

BEST AINMs
    tie between

and

NEWER ANIMS
    jsut bored basicly , not much of any goodness

ok , a anim in a long freaking time, god this was boring to make , i guess i was jsut bored and stuff

meh a preatty guud anim , i like how i did the effect , but i think it can use color

JOINTS

well heres the joint with h45 and holligan i think i was the suckeyist

OLDER ANIMS
    [spoiler:2f8wv3f1]ok i just tryed a smoothness run test i think it came out awsomely , i dident like the smok but w/e givem e a reating on this one , it was basic smoothness also the person WAS sopposed to shake when the foot lands , but just not as much , but w/e what do you guys think , idk mabye it might just be my first run loop

(btw this is not the title , the title is perfect run loop , this is the diccription ) also this was sopposed to be 33 fps i think the .gif slowed down the frame rate idk ,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    more gif rape , its like i cant get away from it , i tryed to make the shadow fade but NOOOOOO it has to just pop away i hate gif rape

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    another gif raped animation , the blood was soppoed to be gradient-ish but of course it wont turn out that way , i though i had too big of particals , my god i never seem to be able to make a animation slowly i jsut seem to give up and patch the end up making it suck like hellz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    meh just one of thsoe unlreaded things i didenht wnna show because of gif rape , (the blur thing was sopposed to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY lighter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lol , first update in a long time , yeah im halfway back , i wont be super active as i was before , i got other things to do as well , cracked this one in about 5 minutes

well i tryed a combo , but yeah , i know the kick was messed up , but i just wanted to try some ....
    ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe , well i tryed to copy darrens tut exatcly , idk if it worked , btw the sliding was on purpose i though it redu cced stiffness a little bit

[quote="iopabc123789"]well awsome , i made a newgounds account and i made a flash menu and took one of my videos and bam , my first flash menu , scene select dosent work cuz there was no point , it was the same thing over agein
    [s:2f8wv3f1]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/540676[/s:2f8wv3f1]

WTF! my flash thing i made got blammed like that! ,
    so i hosted it at http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1277783847 insted , just some advice here , if your a newcomer and you dont want your stuff blammed to death , post it atsites like swfcabin , that dont have that rule , and there qick and easy too
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    another punch test , idk kinda suks , better than the first one , but yeah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    well its a kunai knife being thrown , agein testing some easing ( i know it sucks) and wanted to test my kunai stk.

yeah gif raped ....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    well i tryed soem stuff , dident work out good though , i worked hard on the bigginging but got lazy at the end (thats why the end sucks , you can see what i was going for )
    i was going for at the end the staff to transform into the mark razor sword and uttuly slughter the guy then return to normal , dient work out though

tryed some of that easing stuff (start out slow go fast end slow) idk if it worked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    basicly a lame punch test , focus mainly on the arm and what move ment it should have

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

first time trying out attachment yeah ... dont think im goign to use it....
    yeah just a test and stuff basicly testing running , and stoof
    [attachment=0:2f8wv3f1]skuriken kill.gif[/attachment:2f8wv3f1]

well heres my new sig pic ,

in my sig you can click it and itll take you here

thank you baha , i think its pretty smooth i followed it exactly , idk give me a rate on this one lol

one of those requests by fanboys (aka my freind) all he wanted was to have a pivot animation of ichigo putting on his mask , apperently he cant google

bleach is awsome , but i make it look sucky

more d8strustion efects

just testing water effects from d8struction

meh another combo

failed attempt at slow motion

just testing some skillz (if i have any)

meh i was bored origally planned to be avatar

just wanted some randomness just testing out background and stuff , you know

beam test lol
    if you want the piv just ask , there pretty nooby , meh what can u do relly i basicly just started lol

EDIT: btw how are the effects? no more droidz for me lol , but they still sucks

so how is it? its pretty nooby right? meh what do you expect from me i S-U-C-K -Z
    sence my yt name is iopabc123789 and my code name for most games is razorasadsid ill put em both together , yes , i know i suck

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [/spoiler:2f8wv3f1]
    [center:1lq6t1n4]thread|site|youtube|My DA[/center:1lq6t1n4]
    [center:1lq6t1n4][/center:1lq6t1n4]

Re: MY posts

update

update

Dedicated Member

Hmm.. I can't say its too good. But at least you attempted effects instead of 2 defaults having a seizure or sumthin. Have you read baha's tut? Beleive me, it helps alot.
    I'll return courtesy...
    *cough*
    \failsig

For my opinion you are a low beginner.
    Sorry for my bad English.
    Click here to go my thread

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy
    Hmm.. I can't say its too good. But at least you attempted effects instead of 2 defaults having a seizure or sumthin. Have you read baha's tut? Beleive me, it helps alot.
    its either my bad eye sight or i cant seem to find it lol

you're animations are very stiff, you should move all the joints in each frame, and work on flow, it how movments are put together so it doesn't look like stop n go. You should probably check out some tutorials in the tutorial section.
    Also, instead of making new posts just edit your first post with your new animation then post a comment saying 'update' so you cann bump your thead.
    I hop that helped.
    Courtesy?

Pingu

update

update