Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Interz yet?

Interz yet?

This is my animation i want to know if i am inter yet i'll keep bumping this up until im interz
    http://[img]http://**********.com/im....gif[/img]

Re: Interz yet?

its not interz, sorry but its very stiff and movments don't flow, its also choppy and your movments look kinda weird. I would check out some tutorials and try to move every joint in each frame.
    hope that helped.
    courtesy?(thats when you comment on my thread because I commented on yours)

Pingu

everywhere yet no where! NO WHERE YET EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE

Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy
    its not interz, sorry but its very stiff and movments don't flow, its also choppy and your movments look kinda weird. I would check out some tutorials and try to move every joint in each frame.
    hope that helped.
    courtesy?(thats when you comment on my thread because I commented on yours)
    there could more easing. i really dont know much about flow so i wont comment on that, yes it was very stiff and choppy but that can be easily fixed with some good practice. if you concetrate on fixing this then you can go up to interz but right now your probably low-med beg.
    check out my animations

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77337

New Zealand and stalking the people who read this.

Is this your thread or are you gonna bump this animation until it turns intermediates?
    Its not gonna happen if you keep nagging if your intermediate just keep working
    until somebody says your intermediate, not the one noob who doesn't know how rank and says

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Noob
    Woahz! love your animations Inters.
    -_-
    When you actually think your intermediate and all of DD thinks your intermediate then
    notify a staff or rank team member and they will decide if your worthy of a move up.

Anyway your animation....
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1276998333.gif[/img]
    Its terribly stiff, and overall its not a good animation.
    Stiffness means that the joint isn't moving
    and basically, its stiff.
    Your skill will be low-begginer.
    Keep practicing and look into a few tutorials,
    and maybe you'll get intermediate.

Courtesy?
    (even this isn't your thread i think you should comment on my thread)
    [spoiler:2q3o7ff0]PEACHEY'S THREAD_____________________________[/spoiler:2q3o7ff0]

even though its much better than me , id say from the bottom of my soul : mid beg
    i woulda said low bigginer but you tryed so hard on that , yes its stiff and stuff and you need more on the easing and spacing , unless you wanted the animation that way , but to do like a super high speed you need professional editing blurs and a moving background , like in pivotpro333`s vids on youtube , when in high speed combat he usually make a blue line sprite background appear , to show that the figure is moveing , or some stationay object , panning out of the camara cuz except for grass , there was nothing like that , so yeah

courtesy?
    [center:1lq6t1n4]thread|site|youtube|My DA[/center:1lq6t1n4]
    [center:1lq6t1n4][/center:1lq6t1n4]

A little stiff. Nice effects but stiff. And keep making animations, not nagging/irritating/annoying people if your interz already.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachey
    Is this your thread or are you gonna bump this animation until it turns intermediates?
    Its not gonna happen if you keep nagging if your intermediate just keep working
    until somebody says your intermediate, not the one noob who doesn't know how rank and says

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Noob
    Woahz! love your animations Inters.
    -_-

^^ Like he said

Courtesy?
    Click spoiler for thread. Courtesy? [spoiler:1d4zikqn][/spoiler:1d4zikqn]

Dedicated Member

Low beginner. Your not going to get inters by asking for it, you need to work for it.. and you've got a bit of work to do. So far there's no easing, at all; basically what I'm sayin is that movements need to flow, not be moved in one frame and kept floating there without movement.
    BEHOLD THE DIAGRAM

|-|--|----|------|---|--|-| [space between movements= -; limbs/movements= |]
    As you animate movments the generally speed up and slow down like in real life (depends on style or animation type though). Also, try and move EVERY limb or stick attached to the motion; if a dudes flying through the air, chances are his arms aren't going to stay hiked up at a 90 degree angle (or the rest of the body for that matter).

But yeah, like everyone else has said, you can't post an anim and nag for intermediates. I do kinda like your use of effects, but everything else is around low beginner.
    I'll return courtesy...
    *cough*
    \failsig

Fresh Newbie

ur better than me, but i should say med begginer.

Fly
    Enthusiast

Definately not inters, your movements stop and go and are very stiff, and I didn't see one bit of easing. I did see some good effects though, but you really need to work on your movements, maby look at Baha's tut a couple of times.
    It'll easily help your movements. Also your BG's colors are just yuck get some colorful BG's, and also dont just use lines. Add some trees or something, other than that your well on your way through the ranks of Begginer.
    Overall; use more easing and movement techniques, and better BG colors. Keep it goin man, Med Beg