Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Holy Sh!t its`a thread!! [fallinstckz]

Hey its fallinstckz and thats my thread 8D, would be happy if you can tell me what rank I am. kthxbai >:3

[center1h96y9v]this is my newest work:[/center1h96y9v]
    [center1h96y9v]
    gravity f*ck[/center1h96y9v]

older stuff:
    entry to the suicidal collab

My youtube channel:
    [center1h96y9v][/center1h96y9v]

If you got some question, want to tell me how awesome I am, or actually want to tell me how failure I am send me pm or send me some mails FtW!1!!1 mail: fallingsticks@gmx.de
    Yang- the light from outer space...

Visit my thread, god dammit! :3
    Image made by me, as far as Gimp manages to upload a working program I offer sigs,
    if you can get down to such a low level of image-editing for your loved sig <3

Re: Holy Sh!t its`a thread!! [fallinstckz]

You would be low beginner and you reeaally need to work on the basics. Go to the tutorial section, it helps alot.

first update:
    entry to the suicidal collab
    its a pretty rushed lazy animation which I only made to have somthign which I can upload to youtube
    data: frames: 251 fps: 21 sticks: nearly all stolen from droidz xD oh yes and its 16:9 because I made it for youtube
    this anim doesnt really shows my skill level but it still can be used to rank me so whatever ^^

Image made by me, as far as Gimp manages to upload a working program I offer sigs,

Its nice that your trying out effects and stuff but your actual basic animation skills arent very good, work on smoothness. If this is purely because you were basing it on the story then add more animations and I will rate them.
    Untill them, low-med beg.

Courtesy?

second update:
    gravity f*ck
    just something which I made because of boredomness , its a guy showing his skills and failing at it and if this wouldnt be enough even the gravity hates him :O